Closed Thread
Page 78 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Feel pretty good today, bloated but DH went kiteing on his own and then we went out and played pool, and I felt better after I kicked his butt . We have had a nice little time together since he's been home... Chiefs girl yes I think you are right, he's trying to make me happy as he knows how much I love flying around usually ... But yes he doesn't really get it and I guess he wouldn't as he's not in my body... You know I would REALLY like to see a dude go through Ivf ... Would we hear the end of it though? Can u imagine? LOL

Bertie are you going to test early or wait? Don't test early because of us though

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I take it your trigger went ok yesterday @Butterfly39 ? I had my EPU last wednesday, so I'm exactly 7 days ahead. From my 7 fertilised eggs I got one transferred yesterday and none were left to freeze (totally expected). It was an expanded blastocyst though so I'm very happy with that.

I'm pretty sick of feeling sluggish. I'd just got into exercising after a month long illness. Not sure how long to wait before picking it back up again.

Good luck for your EPU tomorrow, hope they get some nice fat eggs.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Bongley!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bongley... congrats on being PUPO. Both of us have an expanded blast on board at the moment, so go us xx

Butterfly... still undecided on when I'll first POAS. Friday (9dp 5dt) is really the first day Hcg would be present, but unsure if I want to be sad before going to work, though I'm absolutely itching to know - one way or another.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Bongley... congrats on being PUPO. Both of us have an expanded blast on board at the moment, so go us xx

Butterfly... still undecided on when I'll first POAS. Friday (9dp 5dt) is really the first day Hcg would be present, but unsure if I want to be sad before going to work, though I'm absolutely itching to know - one way or another.
    I reckon do the test when you won't second guess it - if you do it on the first day hcg would be present but its a negative, will you then wonder it you tested too early? I've only ever tested when I don't have to go to work - I'd be useless at work and a mess after a BFN. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait for your update I reckon the second week of the 2WW is the worst - its when the crazies set in!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (20-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MGC Bertie , I've never had an expanded blast so I'm a bit scarily excited! I've only had early blasts before. I'll POAS at 10DPO which is saturday. I've had a BFP at 11DPO and I don't mind telling myself its probably too early. If I don't have anything by 13DPO then I'll be gearing myself up to a BFN. Tough call on whether to test before work..... sorry no advice.
    @Vixjc the crazies have definitely set in! I went to bed thinking "good another day done' and woke 3 hours later and couldn't sleep. Had mild anxiety. Woke my dogs up creeping around the apartment. *sigh*

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Go team expanded blast!!! Wooo!

The 2nd week of the 2ww is definitely crazy time, I am not looking forward to this really!

Anyway for this cycle I'm doing IM progesterone oil. Any tips for this? Not looking forward to it....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Yeah the PIO isn't fun... it doesn't hurt while doing it, but the build up of oil in the muscle hurts after a few days. I just finished 10 weeks on it!

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god Emski you are a woman of steel ... May I ask where you injected it? Thighs or at the back? Did you do it or did DH? How's the morning sickness going?

AFM just got home after EPU and they were able to retrieve 9 eggs which I was quite happy about as my left ovary pokes back a bit and is a bit harder to reach usually. Hopefully DHs 'fresh produce' is getting jiggy with it in the dish right about now. It's quite funny I was saying he could produce it at home today and he said he 'likes' doing it in their little room ... I don't know why but I found that quite hilarious - reminded me of the old 'carry on Doctor' movies and a bit Benny Hill oh well whatever gets you over the line DH.... Anyway we went out for lunch and I devoured scrummy chicken, bacon and avocado mashed potato noms, I've put on 4kg which is close to target. So everything is on track. Hope I can make a blasty or 2.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    In my fat bum Butterfly! I think being fat helps! DH did them as they are a bit fiddley .. There's no way I'd do them in my leg or back of leg ouch!
    Congrats on the egg haul! 9 is great!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-05-2014)