Closed Thread
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Springy - I had my scan on day 6 and so today is day 7, start puregon day 8. Yes it seems this cycle hasn't really seemed like a real one except for DH coming along... I feel a bit better, just marginally crappy now ! I feel a bit like I felt when I got ohss but am expecting to be knocked around due to the increased dose (150>200), but that's how it has to be as I only got 4 eggs last time. Anyway we will see how things are Monday, hoping to transfer 3 again this time.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 15-05-2014 at 13:01.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Just checking in. Have been following along from the sidelines.

Bertie best of luck, i have everything crossed 4 you.

Butterfly happy birthday for the other day. Hope those meds arent knocking you around too much.

Ive hit the 17wk mark. Had a scan last week and all seemed to be ok. Havent had any more spotting for the last 2 weeks which is a relief. Next scan is the official 20 week one. Seem to be getting big very quickly but have a feeling its my current addiction to chocolate. Just cant seem to get enough of it. Argh!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (16-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (15-05-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hope everything is going well Butterfly!
    Bertie - are you going tww crazy yet?

Em xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep everything is going fine, I have scan & bt Monday ... Have started on the puregon and continuing the saizen and aspirin. Probably epu Wednesday. It's nice having DH home for a cycle. I had my 41st bday which was nice, we had fun together. Have 2 days off which is crazy and I'm not too sure what to do with myself! I suppose I'll get in the garden. I feel a bit better today but still feel as though something drastic is going on in my body . Anyway Emski hope your pregnancy is going well and the bean is growing away tenaciously !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski... not too freaked yet about the 2WW. During work days I'm way too busy with a class of children infront of me, so that's good to make the time go fast. Otherwise I think about it the whole time!! Lol!! I've had really no twinges - infact I was getting tiny twinges BEFORE the transfer, so I knew that it's obviously something to do with the meds, so any tiny twinges I get now in that area I just shake my head at. In the end the other four embies didn't make it to freeze on day 6, but we're over the moon that we have 3 frosties from day 5 - our first ever frosties in 9 full stim cycles - thanks to my dear sister :-))

I plan to POAS a few days before the official BT on the Mon - might do it on the Fri, but more likely to do it first on the Sat morning, just in case I need to spend the morning crying - though sometimes doing it on a work day is good, because I just have a little cry and get on with going to work, so we'll see how I feel. But I think about you all the time, how DE worked for you, so hopefully it will for me too xx
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 17-05-2014 at 22:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a gorgeous little baby girl!!!! 7 pounds 11 ounces, born 13 May Tuesday. Sorry for the late reply, the c section has taken the wind out off me. Although its not so terrible, recovery is slow but progressive. Still in hospital. Baby is doing great. My little morula is fast asleep in her pink warmies! It can happen girls from a splotch in a tube to a noisy little guzzler.

Bertie - way excited for you! Good luck !

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (17-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (17-05-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (18-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, congratulations on your new daughter!!

Bertie, hope that the lack of any signs is a good sign, if you know what I mean Hoping to hear good news from your POAS

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (17-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann... big congratulations on the news of your baby girl. I'm thinking she'd have a name by now, but perhaps you're not announcing it to the internet world? Glad that you're on the mend, slowly but surely. Thanks for putting that into perspective - she was a little morula, so yes, it can happen.

SpringRain.... yes, one week to go, so plan to keep nice and busy :-))

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann! Wooohoo for a bubby girl!!!! Yay! Hope you make a speedy recovery and enjoy your lovely little poppet!! How amazing to know she was once a tiny morula floating around in a dish and now she's the ultimate cabbage patch kid for you to love and enjoy. Give her a kiss from me. Warmest congratulations to you and DH. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, happy birthday! Hope you're not feeling too unwell due to the increased dose. Hope you get lots of eggs too, and that your scan and BT shows great progress.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-05-2014)