Closed Thread
Page 75 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck for your transfer tomorrow Bertie :-)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck Bertie!

Sent from my GT-P5110

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Chris ,
    wishing you the best of luck with it all.. I'm also new to this forum and have gone through quite a few cycles of iui,IVF I've tried it all with not much luck...am also considering egg doner... Am planning a European vacation with my husband later on in the year and have heard ther is a clinic on the island of Crete with a good reputation... Thinking of combining a holiday with a cycle somehow.... Has anyone heard anything about it? Anything at all?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting to see how many you have on board, Bertie!

Ann - how are you? I hope everything went smoothly x

afm - day 6, have 9 decent sized eggs, e2 is 3400 though...

hope ur all having fun

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brooke... sorry I don't know anything about donor eggs in Crete. Lots of women on here are going overseas for DEs, and there are lots of individual threads for each of the different countries, so probably a good idea to search and see if there's already a thread established.

Butterfly....9 decent follicles sounds good - did they give you the exact sizes? Your E2 sounds excellent. How much more stimming will you do?

AFM.... we transferred one expanded blastocyst :-)) Prof I was happy with that. In the end, day 5 results were 2 x expanded blasts (one which we transferred, the other frozen), 2 x morulas (both frozen), 3 x 8-12 cells (that they'll keep until day 6 and see if they progress enough for freezing), and the runt that turned into a morula, but was graded C so unsuitable for freezing. So at the moment we have the 3 embies frozen, which is amazing, since we've never had any ever before. Now just settle in, keep myself busy and wait out for BT on 26 May :-)) Thanks everyone again for all your lovely wishes.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 14-05-2014 at 14:04.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-05-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (15-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie congrats on being pupo! my 9 were all 10-12mm. There were a few little ones he didn't count as he calls them 'fringe dwellers' ... I will keep injecting top ups of puregon and also orgalutran/saizen from Friday then scan again Monday, and probably EPU Wednesday. Not sure how much longer ill keep stimming with my own eggs.... Hopefully my e2 isn't too high this time. It was a bit of an occasion today as it was my birthday, and also the first time that DH had met my FS and had come with me to the clinic to have a scan or pick up meds or do anything 'important' other than the deed in the cup, usually our schedules don't work and I do everything by myself, so that was nice. Had a great day with DH, it was kind of strange having him along and he was a bit overwhelmed by all the injections and instructions. He seemed to enjoy it though... And conspired with the nurses to convince me to wind back some of my work shifts which I'm happy about. He also helped to decide on the progesterone shots instead of dratted pessaries and crinone this time due to a local reaction I had previously... Should take him more often! Poor thing is fast asleep now from all the excitement....
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-05-2014 at 17:44.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being PUPO Bertie! Those results sound awesome - you might have a bubba and lotsa frosties! Hurrah for your sister!! Got everything crossed for you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooke123 View Post
    Hi Chris ,
    wishing you the best of luck with it all.. I'm also new to this forum and have gone through quite a few cycles of iui,IVF I've tried it all with not much luck...am also considering egg doner... Am planning a European vacation with my husband later on in the year and have heard ther is a clinic on the island of Crete with a good reputation... Thinking of combining a holiday with a cycle somehow.... Has anyone heard anything about it? Anything at all?
    Brooke - I don't know anything about Crete, I went to Genesis and Serum, both clinics are in Athens. If you don't find anything on bubhub about Crete, try Fertiltiy Friends- its a uk website that has lots of threads/ info about different clinics throughout Europe that do DE ... Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie congratulations on all those frosties and on being PUPO!!

Butterfly, those numbers sound good. Has it already been a week since your elonva injection? Hope you are feeling better. Glad to hear your DH enjoyed the clinic visit

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Bertie!! Sounds really positive.

Good luck with your cycle Butterfly.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (15-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (15-05-2014)