Closed Thread
Page 74 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ann... good luck with your C-section tomorrow. How absolutely exciting - can't wait to hear all about it. And even more can't wait til we're all in your boat too xx AFM..... we had more great news today - it's really quite unbelievable and I keep having to shake my head - day 3 embryo results - 7 x 8A (absolutely perfect) and 1 x 7B (a bit behind, but crazily we would have used this one on any of our previous 8 cycles, and this time this one won't even get a look in!!). They did assisted hatching today in preparation for transfer on Wednesday (which probably was needed for my old eggs, but probably not actually necessary on these eggs, but done now). We're hedging towards transferring just 1 embryo - I like the idea of twins, but personally don't like the risk factors, premie births and difficulty carrying them when I'm not super fit, plus thyroid issues. Thanks everyone for you lovely wishes - it means the world to me to read all your lovely wishes xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-05-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bettie - what a great collection of eggs, congratulations and I hope this one sticks ! On our last cycle our FS offered a "glue" with the implant it was an extra $150 so were all set to pay it (but we had no eggs go past fertilization)....have you heard of this ? Goodluck....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GnH For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    GnH..... yes, I've had the embryo glue on the past 4 or 5 cycles, but it still didn't work :-( And yes, we've signed off to use that again too this cycle. We've thrown everything at this TTC journey, left no stone unturned, and even though DH doesn't like to hear about the money, I thought it better to spend it, rather than ever to regret think "I wonder if...."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie I really hope this is your run! It sounds really good so far (knock knock). See what difference it makes having young eggies! I actually had morulas tx and was do disappointed it wasn't blast but here iam now (I heard girl ones divide slower - that's cause we are so smart we have more complex hard wiring !). Lets see tom! I had one expanded blast by day 6 though which is frozen. For a great tx and some nice frosties!! I have a good feeling for you for this one !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    wow! @MGC Bertie that's amazing!

What I wouldn't give for an 8 cell on day three. Can you pop one in the post to me please? My EPU is on wednesday so I'll need it by saturday please.

So your embryo transfer is on wednesday?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie, wow, such great news on your embies! Hope you get a great blast for transfer and some good frosties!!

Bongley, hoping you will get your own great blasties this cycle

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congratulations Bertie that's such a brilliant result!
    Ann all the best for today!
    I hope everyone else is doing well.

Em xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looking good there Bertie Put 2 in!!!

Mrs Erin - thinking of you getting ready to embark on what must seem like a wonderful adventure all the very best for success on your journey

Luca I hope things run smoothly for you as well - reading all your journeys with great interest.

chiefsgirl sorry to hear you have returned to teen year breakouts. So miserable wasn't it lol - hope you're back to your regular gorgeous self soon x

Ann17 - good luck this is your time to shine. I hope your beautiful little creation is everything your dreamed of and more.

emski and vix, how's the morning sickness going ?

Springy where r u at?

Hi everyone else...

Afm working away, feel quite crap on elonva still. I suspect its the increased dose. Hope my e2 isn't off the scale - bt and scan tomorrow. Will add the orgalutran tonight. DH got home yesterday and said I look the best ever - could it be the growth hormone or was he just away too long hahaha. Enjoying having him back anyway. I turn 41 tomorrow so we are having a family thing tonight although to be honest I just feel like crawling into bed with some chocolate and watching the fashion channel.

hope ur all kicking goals x

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (17-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Bertie - I've got tears in my eyes! That's just SO awesome. It just seems that everything is coming together for you this time - really hoping this is it for you! I'm with Butterfly, put two in!!!

AFM - not much MS I don't think. I feel queasy - like a lump in my throat making me want to hurl, but I couldn't say whether that is the meds (which I am SO sick of but I don't get to stop most of them till 12 weeks) or whether its MS. Just desperate to get into the second trimester!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann17... looking forward to hearing if it's a girl or boy :-)) How exciting, while I'm sitting here, I'm thinking you must have a little baby in your arms xx

Bongley... yes, transfer is tomorrow (Wed). Hehe, actually my Mum said yesterday that if we have any embies that are good to transfer, but not good enough to freeze, can't we give it to someone else on the day, who has nothing to transfer. Again, bless her. That would be wonderful, but as we're using anonymous DS (as well as sister's DEs), any left-over embies can only be discarded or given to medical research (due to donors only allowed to have four families). Good luck with growing your eggs nicely by next Wednesday.

AFM... still not sure about 1 or 2 - I am always such an organised person, and can't believe that the night before I'm still undecided!!! I've read everything, weighed everything up, talked to DH and my Mum to death about it. Just crazy - maybe it's my odd way of letting fate just happen.
    Last edited by MGC Bertie; 14-05-2014 at 14:04.