Closed Thread
Page 73 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @SpringRain I have my second ultrasound tomorrow and I expect I will trigger on tuesday, EPU on thursday. Follicles are all on track and looking good. D-Day will be this time next week when I get my day 3 results, then I'll get my first inkling of quality. Hoping for an 8-cell but haven't managed it the past two cycles. Where are you up to?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (11-05-2014),SpringRain  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsErinR, I'm sorry to hear about what you went through with your first donor.Sad for her too, but hopefully she already has children if she is donating. Glad to hear you could line up a new donor again so quickly! It's exciting to be flying out so soon, I'm looking forward to hearing about SA.

Bongley, hope Tuesday's U/S shows some good growth

to everyone else, hope you have had a good weekend.

AFM - I'm having a bit of time off cycling as we are moving into our new place shortly, and then we have to paint and generally make our old place presentable so it can go on the market.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (11-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls, I am actually booked in for csection tue @ 39 weeks- so couple of more nights to go!! Iam nervous but not trying to think ahead and taking it step by step so won't be too over whelming !

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (13-05-2014),emski72  (11-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann, will be thinking of you on Tuesday. All the best for a speedy recovery from your c section, hope to see a pic of bub when you feel up to it. xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tues ann!

MGC Bettie, that's great fert rates, fx the golden egg is in there.
    @fingerscrossed11 I'm so sorry it didn't work this time. I know how that feels.

MrsErinR, wow, what a roller coaster you have been on.

Butterfly39 dr m just told me to stop dhea after epu, but I've read to stop coq10 and melatonin after epu too. Continue with fish oil, folic etc.

Thanks for thinking of me springrain, I've had a pretty ****ty cpl of days. My SIL came to stay as she has had a pretty hectic few months with her three boys. She is absolutely lovely, but it still hurts that we were at school together, she's just a few months younger and is so fertile. We went to ikea yesterday and I almost lost it in the children's area and of course that's where she wanted to spend the most time and it was full of pregnant women! On the bright side, I decided to try once more using opk sticks this month even though I've never used them successfully, but wanted to see if I could get it to work ahead of my fet and I'm pretty sure I ovulated on cd11 or 12, which would mean I've always tested too late before, and my timings should work with my holiday I have planned next month. On the downside, I still have the most horrific acne since stopping prednisolone and dhea. Big horrible red ones with no head to squeeze on my back and little bumpy ones on my chest and arms. And tmi but I found one on my knicker line on my bum cheek today. I am just a horrible walking pimple at the moment!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-05-2014),Butterfly39  (13-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Good luck for tues ann!

On the downside, I still have the most horrific acne since stopping prednisolone and dhea. Big horrible red ones with no head to squeeze on my back and little bumpy ones on my chest and arms. And tmi but I found one on my knicker line on my bum cheek today. I am just a horrible walking pimple at the moment!
    I hear ya. Since taking the injections I get horrible red lumpy acne across my cheekbones. Its not like my normal spots in the greasy areas, it quite dry. Blearch. Still at least I know it will go in a few weeks.

good luck for tomorrow @Anne17 ! How exciting.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (13-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MGC Bertie - What a fantastic result - 8 out of 9 fertilising. I hope you get more good news today and transfer is a breeze on Wed.

MrsErin - so sorry to hear of your poor donor having a low AMH. But yes better to find out now than further down the track. Great that you have found a new donor so quickly.

Chiefs - oh you poor thing with the acne. Not very comfy having one on your bum! I can relate when I was on DHEA. Came off it last month and feel so much better.

Springy - good luck with your house move. Will be nice for you to do have a little break from IVF.

Ann - Best of luck tomorrow! How exciting for you. Can't wait to hear.

Bongley - good luck for (hopefully) EPU on Thursday.

Hi to all.

AFM - well we have signed our contracts for ED and picked our donor. I start the pill tonight (seems so weird going back on the pill after so many years)!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-05-2014),Bongley  (12-05-2014),Butterfly39  (13-05-2014),MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Bertie! Awesome results!

What a journey MrsErin. An exciting but stressful few weeks Ahead!

Good luck Luca!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ann, how exciting. All my best for your c-section tomorrow xx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Ann!

Chiefs - aw that is sooo crappy! Hope it clears up quick?!

Exciting news Luca - I hope all goes well with your DE cycle, the odds are all in your favour now!

Springrain - enjoy the break luv, sometimes the time away from this stuff is quite precious! And such a relief!

to everyone

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ann17  (12-05-2014),SpringRain  (12-05-2014)