Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh & of course, congrats to Team Panda!!! Enjoy your little beauty xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, glad to hear your little bean is growing nicely and has a great HB. Will be thinking of you and your LO for the next scan.

Vix, great numbers!! Thinking of you and the twins/triplets for the next scan.
    TeamPanda, congratulations! Violetta is gorgeous Hope you are healing up well from the C/S and the pain is easing.

Bertie, hope your sister is growing a lovely bunch of follies for you. Hope to hear good news after her EPU. Best wishes to your sister too, for a quick recovery from EPU.

Bongley, I have everything crossed that this is the lucky no 7 for you, and the golden egg is somewhere in this crop.

Sedgaroo, hello and welcome! hoping to hear good news soon, you just never know if one of those little ones might be the golden one.

Twocam, wow, time has flown, it seems like you were just announcing Leo's birth...

MrsMac, hope you are still out there and reading along. How are you going?

Ertgirl, best wishes for your cycle. I've always found that I take at least 5 days after EPU to recover, but lots do it in less than that.

Luca, Octoberbaby, Fingers

AFM - just waiting till after we move and settle in to the new place to start doing transfers again. Saw my FS today too, which was interesting. She let me read the notes from my last cycle on her computer: no surprise, apparently my eggs were pretty dismal overall. So most likely no more fresh cycles, just doing FET's and if nothing comes of that then we will go for donor eggs.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (03-05-2014),ertgirl  (03-05-2014),Team panda  (04-05-2014),Vixjc  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Team Panda! What wonderful news and a beautiful name.

Hi to everyone else.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Springy - I meant so say good luck with your FET's. I think you have a good chance with normal embies going back in. You have done so much to get to this point. I really hope it works for you.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

SpringRain  (03-05-2014),Team panda  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello again, fellow fertility fiends!

DH and I have decided on another attempt this time with saizen, aspirin and elonva. Agh Here we go again ! In between I've just been working working while DH is fifo ....

Wow so much happening in this thread though!

To team panda - well done missy and love the name! How are u 2 settling in? Love hearing about success stories they are essential for hope in this crazy journey!

To Vix and emski - just .... Wow. Good on u. Vix it seems u may have gotten much bang for your buck in Greece! I'm thinking u may have scored the 2 for 1 deal??

Emski I've noticed lots seem to have torrential terrifying bleeds on clexane, that in the end amount to much ado about nothing. Hope you're taking it easy and not a nervous wreck
    Springy & Bertie - take a deep breath and relax, this is your time to shine

hello Luca, October bubby, ertgirl, bongley, sedgaroo and anyone else I've missed.

ann17 - how are you doing?

chiefs girl how r u doing ? Mrsmac thinking of u.

springy if my cycle is a bust - hell I've always wanted to see lions in Africa anyway lol

good luck all
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 03-05-2014 at 10:49.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-05-2014),SpringRain  (03-05-2014),Team panda  (03-05-2014),Vixjc  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    I am new to this 40 plus thread and have been reading your messages over the last few weeks and you all seem so positive and encouraging,so thought I might join you in the TTC journey if you don’t mind.
    But first a bit about me, I have been blessed to have two children via IVF (first time I was lucky, with DD (2010), and then third time lucky with my DS(2012) ). My DH and I have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility.
    So last month we went through a short cycle with ICSI, and only got 6 eggs of which 4 fertilized, and then got the dreaded phone call to say none of them had continued past 18 hours, I was devastated, as I thought I would have at least got one egg to transfer - I would have been ecstatic with that.
    We went and saw the FS and he suggested a long cycle which they have found works better with older women, and that all women have bad cycles, so until we try again, we don’t have anything to compare it to.
    So my question is have any of you in your 40’s ever had a cycle where you didn’t get any eggs to transfer but continued and got eggs that could be transferred? Or do you know any friends who has been through this ?
    One thing that we have found is the my right ovary isn’t responding to the drugs, in the first three IVF cycles I have only ever had 1 egg from that side, and last cycle none. I am on the highest Gonal F dosage of 300, and the FS said they find increasing the dosage past 300 doesn’t seem to do anything. Anyone heard this ?
    So next step is to start the long cycle on 14 May…so goodluck to you all

ME - 40
    DH – 40
    IVF April 2009 1egg transferred BFP - DD 2010
    IVF Aug 2011 1 egg transferred BFN 1Frostie BFN
    IVF Oct 2011 1 egg transferred BFN 2 frosties transferred Nov BFP DS 2012
    IVF April 2013 4 eggs fertilized – none made it past day 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda.... huge congratulations on beautiful Violetta. She's absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for directing us to her photo. It always gives me such hope.

GnH....I've had plenty of cycles where there's been nothing to transfer, and then next time get something. But then, I've never had a BFP at all, so I wouldn't be going on my stats :-) Good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (03-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done Panda and welcome to the world darling V xxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (04-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. We are doing well. I can't believe how quickly the last 9 months went. Little V is doing well. I'm tired but can't complain. She is not one of these babies that wakes up all night long. So I'm getting some sleep.
    GnH the answer to your question is yes. My third cycle produced no eggs to be transferred. They didn't make it past day 2. Every cycle there after I produced eggs that were transferable. I think every cycle is different and sometimes our bodied are not very reliable and don't do what we expect them to do.. I swapped over to down regulation cycles after this and they were much better for me. Good luck and I hope you have better success next time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    panda... congrats on the lovely V... so glad to hear of a new arrival and one that is healthy and well. enjoy the new mummy awe and that fabulous newborn smell that you just want to bottle and smell everyday.

congrats to the new bfps

and congrats to all of those cycling whom have taken the plunge to do donor eggs... once you get that bfp you will truely wonder what took you so long to come to that decision. Everyone tells me how DS looks like me... so there you go.

I still read and follow and it is good that people have success and then we have new members just starting the journey able to learn from all our experience.
    Oh and if you want a good vitamin list... look up CCRM colarado vitamin protocol ... they rely on vitamins in older women to help with eggs
    http://archive.tcoyf.com/forums/t/106718.aspx

goodluck to all...

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to micca For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-05-2014),Bongley  (04-05-2014),Butterfly39  (04-05-2014),Luca  (04-05-2014),Team panda  (04-05-2014)