Closed Thread
Page 62 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Double post.
    Last edited by Kelly70; 23-04-2014 at 14:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc - hang in there. I worked with a girl that had a big bleed the day before her bt. She now has a healthy girl from that cycle. They think maybe she may have lost one of the other embies they transferred at the time. I have everything crossed for you.

MrsMac - hope you're feeling a bit better. You just need that one lucky break and im thinking it really must be your turn for the next cycle. As for your DH not being overly supportable, I think they can all be a bit like that as they really dont quite understand the emotional toll both the process and meds can have on us. Stay strong xxx

Hi to everyone one else. Ive been trying to keep track of everything on the thread while ive been away but there has been so much happening I may have missed a few thing.

AFM -I got back from holidays on tues afternoon and have managed to catch a killer cold from the plane trip so feeling pretty terrible. Does anyone know if its ok to take panadol rapid? Its all I currently have in the cupboard. On the bright side I had a scan yesterday and everything looked good, heart still beating and has grown etc. 14 weeks tomorrow so although im still nervous ive managed to relax a little now and am scared and excited. After everything ive been through on this journey im in agreement with whoever wrote that its a numbers game. There is no logical reason why this one has finally stuck but im so grateful it has.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    POAS day today ... BFP! After Monday's bleed I had lost a lot of confidence so was a bit surprised. The most exciting part is that I used a Clear Blue digital test, the one that measures a bit of hcg and says how far along you are (its always 2 weeks behind the timeframe the doctors use) ... so at this stage for me in the past it would usually say 1-2 weeks when in fact I'm 4 weeks ... Well, it read 2-3 weeks, which must mean my HCG is high - twins? triplets?

I'm excited - but I've been here twice before and it has never ended well, so I'm just going to keep everything crossed, keep thinking positive and see if I can get my first scan with a heartbeat
    @Chris9 - thats rotten about the cold, you poor thing! Lots of peppermint tea and chicken soup for you (highly recommend lemon chicken soup - the greek kind - maybe its the vitamin C in the lemon, dunno but it certainly helps!). Take care hon

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Leomum  (25-04-2014),MGC Bertie  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Vixjc! That's great news. Can't wait to hear how many you have in there!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi all, just to update on here (I'm on so many bloody threads!) I had a massive bleed with severe cramping and passed a lot of clots on Wednesday night where I was sure I'd had a miscarriage

I had an emergency scan yesterday with my new OB and thankfully we saw a bean and a heartbeat, although he did say it seemed to be measuring smaller than 6w 3 days. I've been ordered on bedrest for 7 days and have another more specialized scan booked for Tues. afternoon. The worry never stops in this journey. I was hoping for a 'textbook' pregnancy this time around, but it definitely hasn't started that way.

MrsMac how are you holding up? I hope that you've had time to re-group? It's very hard after a BFN, but I think the first IVF BFN is one of the harder ones.
    Vix congratulations again and hello to you Luca and all our other lovely ladies

Em xx

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-04-2014),Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats at @Vixjc ! You these had us all worried there for a while.

Fingers crossed all works out and at least one sticks.
    @emski72 glad you saw a heartbeat and hopefully it was just random bleeding. You'd think we all deserve straightforward pregnancies after everything else.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That must have been so worrying Em... Could it be that you were carrying another & lost it? Just out of interest; was the scan at the ob's office or a sonographer? I always find that the ob's ones are quite inaccurate, if that's any comfort. On the other hand; so awesome to see a bubba & a heartbeat. Rest up, you've come this far & it's so precious. And, you're right, when pregnancy is so hard won, the worry never stops.

Vix; that's awesome news! How lovely to see those words. I know the worry never stops, but at least you can be very hopeful for your beta. When is beta?

Hi to everyone else xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (25-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry em, just re-read your post (I'm sick with a cold & sleep deprived due to a sick bubba too) & saw that your scan was at your obs. I would try not to worry too much about the dating issue till you have your next scan at the U/S place. As I said I find the machines the obs use not that great. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Sorry em, just re-read your post (I'm sick with a cold & sleep deprived due to a sick bubba too) & saw that your scan was at your obs. I would try not to worry too much about the dating issue till you have your next scan at the U/S place. As I said I find the machines the obs use not that great. Xx
    Thank you... I'm holding on to that hope xx

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the good wishes ladies - BT will probably happen on Mon with results on Tues ...

To all xxx