Closed Thread
Page 61 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Don't lose all hope Vix, the pregnyl shots should keep AF at bay, are you on PIO or crinone?
    Thinking of you
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Vixjc oh no! Oh you must feel awful, I'm sorry. Just to let you know I had A LOT of bleeding on my successful cycle. I got my 'period' in fact. I did a POAS a few days later that came up positive so I went in for a BT or I wouldn't have bothered. I hope its just some random bleeding

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vixjc, I am another one who 'got her period' 5 days before test day, and bled quite a lot during that time. I was so devastated as it was to be our last cycle and I very reluctantly went for my bt. Imagine my surprise when it was a strong +ve. I ultimately did mc that pregnancy but my embryos were very poor quality. Hang in there. I'm hoping for good news for you on Friday!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Vix, that must be so stressful. Hang in there hun, there are lots of cases where a bleed doesn't mean everything is over. Sending hugs x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac you arent a failure. But we have all been where you are and understand the frustration, have you tested again? According to my information and in conversation with others 2dpt & 3dpt 10dp still could be early. Fingerscrossed that you get your good result Wednesday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (22-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    How are you going today @Vixjc?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emski72 View Post
    How are you going today @Vixjc?

Thanks ladies - you're all so lovely So I had my bleed, then TMI WARNING when I went to the loo 30mins later (cos who can help it right? Gotta keep checking!) I passed a bean size clot ... and since then nothing, no bleeding, no clots, the progesterone 'run off' this morning when I got up was light tan as if from the tiniest amount of blood. I doubled my progesterone dose this morning, just in case - its still less than what I was on for my donor cycle last year ...

On one of these forum threads a user wrote that she had had a bleed, followed by a clot, then a successful pregnancy. So this little fat lady isn't singing yet It might still be ok - granted I'm a lot less hopeful than I was ... BUT its not a BFN until that stupid rotten stick says so, and until then I'm hanging on to what little hope I have left, with reckless abandon

On return to work today my worload was so insane - and will be for the next few days, that I can't indulge obsessive "wipe watch" (or googling) more than 2 or 3 times a day - probably a good thing!

to all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley I don't know too much about frosties either, but they said they will defrost them all at ovulation and then do a 5dt of the best one + one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (23-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Double post!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad the bleeding has stopped @Vixjc

With three embryos in I guess you may have lost one or hormones could be all over the place causing the bleeding. Stick little embies!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (23-04-2014)