Closed Thread
Page 60 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, at least he's on board for the next cycle

It's not over yet, I've seen lots of girls on here have late bfp's reults with POAS ... but if Wed doesn't deliver that magic result, start planning your next cycle, for me I find the best way to get over a failed cycle is to plan the next one - at least then I'm doing something, getting somewhere. Plan what you're going to raise with your FS about what you didn't like this time and get him/her to explain why that decision was made, ask about the meds and whether a different med plan might give more consistent response (for me elonva worked best, gonal f was medium and menapur was woeful).

You're a proven performer MrsMac, you've got eggs that fertilise and implant, it's just a matter of time till you get one in the right spot

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix, can I just say - you are so massively supportive and a positive presence on these boards, your attitude is contagious!

Hugs to you mrsmac, crossing all my digits for you.

xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey mrsmac, sorry to hear you're struggling hun. It just sucks. There is no way to get around that terrible feeling when it doesn't work out. I'm also sorry that DH seems to be struggling. Although, he obviously cares about you & your feelings as he struggles to see you hurting. Give yourself time & permission to feel what you feel. And listen to Vix, she is one wise owl. You're a fighter & a good responder. Just hang in there, it's a numbers game in the end. Sending massive hugs your way. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi mind if I join this thread? I recognise a few names on here, I'm sorry to say.
    As my signature says I'm embarking on my 7th stimulated cycle, the 4th was successful but the last 2 have been chemicals with weak looking blastocysts. I think my egg quality has taken a nose dive (from a bad starting point) I think for me as ertgirl says, its a numbers game, its a matter of fishing out the right egg but we've decided to limit the number of cycles to another 2

I'm sorry you are feeling so rotten mrsmac123, my partner isn't as invested in the whole process as I am and it does feel like a lonely road at times. He says he has already come to terms with not having another child which I find flippant really. I don't think he dwells on the 'what could have been' and maybe that's the sensible way to be. Still, that vision is what drives us to have kids in the first place surely? Ok, I ramble.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Last edited by Bongley; 20-04-2014 at 18:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsmac123 you are not pathetic, getting the bfn when you poas is devastating, whether you are trying naturally or through ivf. As others have said, what you are feeling is natural and would be difficult with a DH who doesn't communicate the best. My DH is a sweetheart, but he just doesn't get it sometimes. He has said the hardest part I seeing me struggle with the meds, bruising, fatigue and then the devastation when it's a bfn.

Come on here and talk to us, we're always here for you xxx.

Hi @Bongley, I think we've cycled together last year, bummer you're still on the treadmill, but hopefully this year is our year!

AFM, 5 out of 7 fertilised and are now snow babies for June. I have to admit, not having to inject and use pessaries while camping is nice, it would have been doable, but icky! Hope you are all having a good Easter xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @mrsmac123 you are not pathetic, getting the bfn when you poas is devastating, whether you are trying naturally or through ivf. As others have said, what you are feeling is natural and would be difficult with a DH who doesn't communicate the best. My DH is a sweetheart, but he just doesn't get it sometimes. He has said the hardest part I seeing me struggle with the meds, bruising, fatigue and then the devastation when it's a bfn.

Come on here and talk to us, we're always here for you xxx.

Hi @Bongley, I think we've cycled together last year, bummer you're still on the treadmill, but hopefully this year is our year!

AFM, 5 out of 7 fertilised and are now snow babies for June. I have to admit, not having to inject and use pessaries while camping is nice, it would have been doable, but icky! Hope you are all having a good Easter xxxx
    Great result chief's!

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 is great @Chiefsgirl , just more waiting. Always the waiting. So they freeze them just after fertilising? I imagined it would be at day 3 or day 5 stage but really I haven't a clue about frosties.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Bongley - sucks to cycle with you again I cycled with you late last year too I think... fingers crossed the next thread we all share is in the 'expecting' section!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (21-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Think I'm about to get a bfn ...

Just went to the loo and got a fair bit of bright red blood when I wiped ... Too much for implantation bleeding I would have thought and too late given I'm 8dp5dt ... I didn't get implantation bleeding with my last two bfp's. I've never got af till after stopping the progesterone.

It's DH's birthday today, I don't know whether I should say anything or not. I've kind of thought I'll wait and see if I continue to bleed ... But as I write this, and think about it, I think reality is, it's a bfn. I don't know that I can play happy wife all evening ...

All that way ... All that money... 8 cycles ... 3 embryos this cycle ... All that hope and positive thinking ... I feel sick to my core.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realized I put my reply in the wrong thread. At least not one I normally contribute too, so here it is again....

Hey vixjc, I had a bleed like that the first time I was pregnant. To me it seemed too much to be implantation bleed. Then it just turned brown and stopped in a couple of days. It wasn't really like AF and I didn't get cramps with it like I do with AF. So, I know it's impossible not to stress about it but just wait a couple of days to see. I assume you haven't poas'd yet?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (21-04-2014)