Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Emaki... Wow, I'm only 40 days so i'll just keep waiting
    Yeah.....Bertie, how are you going?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry havnt been around much. TTC seems so far away/hard atm and I am finding myself a blubbering mess if I think of babies. Yest was 3 weeks since my rupture, I am not thinking I am dealing too well emotionally. Saw psychologist on wed and she thinks I am still in shock, unfortunately I dont get to see her again until end of March.

I am drowning in work trying to get to my deadlines, this coming Friday maybe its a good thing but the stress is adding to it all...went to my first onsite work day yest post surgery. I seem to have some kind of anxiety about death coming from anywhere. To be honest I have not wanted to drag the thread down with my irrelevant and depressing stuff anymore.

Went to a gyno last week from an appt I made before the surgery....my reasons for seeing him have changed a bit being tubeless....and it was difficult getting him to listen until the last minute I managed to get a referrally thing for a big list of blood tests for.,, extra things...dont really know if its useful stuff as I spent the whole appt with him lecturing me about my age and my slim chances again and I just said to him....I just want some doctors with me who will have a go with me please and be helpful and encouraging.

Again I hear the demoralising story of if you have never had a live birth before your chances are even lower...why is this....it might just mean I have tried less or something. On the good side of things although my weight loss and resolve has come to a bit of a stand still the last couple weeks at 18kgs, I dont think that is going to stop any cycling now but I must try to keep going while the old body recovers. I expect I need to wait 6 to 10 weeks more now. Bahhhh so much time lost.

Hello to the new and old faces popping up. Chris I have my fingers crossed for you and very excited you are going again erin ...and emski only 4 weeks to go has gone so fast!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Leyshoja, hope the waiting isn't doing your head in too much. It doesn't sound like anyone is too sure how vacuoles may impact your cycle, so you just never know. Hang in there, I have everything crossed for you.

Ann17, sorry about the loss of your first twin, but really excited for you at 27 wks with a healthy one travelling along nicely.

Emski72 - If this cycle doesn't work out for DH and I, we will also be looking at doing donor. Cape Town was actually where we would probably go to as well. What helped make the decision for you on where you would go?

MrsMac - Sorry to hear you've had such a difficult time. I've also had times in this TTC journey that have been really difficult to bounce back from so I totally understand what you're going through. As for the wasted time, try not to worry too much, my last transfer was nearly a year ago before I did this one (due to recovering from mc and then trying 2 cycles for PGD which didn't go ahead). On another note, 18kgs wow that is amazing. How did you do it?

As for me, just trying to keep sane until next results on Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New

Hi ladies. I'm new to this thread, so hope you don't mind me tagging along xx I've just started my sixth IVF cycle. I'm interested in hearing your stories as they are a lot like mine. First blood test Monday. I'm doing antagonist sandwich cycle where I've already started my drugs. Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Precious40, hope cycle 6 is your lucky one!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski, Threegoes, Springrain and others... thanks for thinking of me. Yes, I've been MIA for a little while now. I haven't even been checking in until a couple of days ago. Why? Well, just in case I haven't been in hospital enough for IVF in the past 2 years, I decided to have some nice kidney stones cause massive trouble, so ended up spending 2 solid weeks in and out of hospital. They were so excruciatingly painful, but I kept throwing up all painkillers, hence why I ended up in the ED on the first night. I've had a kidney stone 8 years ago, so I knew what referrals and ultrasounds were needed before surgery, so did lots of jumping up and down, very demanding and got what I wanted pretty quick (that's the short story!!). So 10 days ago I had them laser blasted, took a few days to recover and now feeling much better. Better enough to start cycle #8. Kind of thought the FS wasn't going to let me, considering the amount of drugs, infection etc I'd had with the kidney stone, but she said the timing was just fine. (sorry tablet won't let me start a new line) So am sitting in hospital, yet again, to have Intrallipid treatment for immune issues, and hoping that it will work this time. Just a little strange, as this time, they've put me in the maternity section with all the newborn babies - a part of me just wants to go down the hall and pick one up, kind of like going shopping!! Yes, too many drugs in my system I think!! It's our last go with OE, and have already started counselling with my sister who will donate her eggs. Micca.... big congratulations on the birth of Sebastian. Sorry that baby A didn't make it, but hopefully you will have such good memories made with baby S. MrsMac.... so sorry to hear of your dreadful experience recently. It makes my two weeks of kidney stones pale in insignificance. Hope you're on the mend now. Hello everyone else xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bertie sorry to hear you're in hospital. Those kidney stones can be excruciating! It must be hard with newborns around but try and feel positive and not get yourself down. I remember going to the early pregnancy centre during my miscarriage time and walking through the obstetrics seeing all pregnant ladies was so hard for me. But here iam today so you never know what awaits you on the other side and one day soon your perseverance will pay off. Everyday you are getting closer to your dream.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (24-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

BT results are in 9469. Last week they were 800. Big sigh of relief. I was a little worried this was on low side but nurse seemed happy with the results and laughed at me when I started to panic. Why oh why can't I just relax. You would think I'd be jumping for joy but I honestly feel like a cast member in the Hunger Games. Any minute I'll reach the next level only to be killed off.

I've had a few scary twinges and pains today which hasn't helped. Went to acupunture this morning so I'm hoping it's just the after effects of that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chris9 that's awesome news. Try and relax. Easier said than done xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chris great bt definitely not low!