Closed Thread
Page 59 of 97 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks chris9. I got 7 eggs today, will get a text tmw with fert numbers. Interesting that when we met with the scientist she said she prob wouldn't have wanted us to transfer this time anyway, just because we have done 4! Cycles before. She also suggested doing picsi next time if this one doesn't work.'m glad they are looking at trying different things.

Congrats on your results and for having a little girl, I'm sure it will sink in soon.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Luca - sorry to hear your news

Chris9 - what lovely news! Enjoy trimester 2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl 7 eggs is great news at least thats something positive for this cycle look forward to hearing how they fertilize

Chris9 that is such good news about your NIPS being all good and that you are having a girl...now you can start to believe it!

Fingerscrossed hope at least one sticky one in there how did the transfer go? Welcome to the dreaded 2ww

Today I am 9dp2dt, test day not till wed but I do have my poas fetish..this morn BFN but not bothered just impatient!...last time 12dpo was BFP...at least my head is feeling less like a big throbbing melon. Finding it really hard to motivate myself to do anything as it gets closer to test day....its like my world is frozen. I had a funny dream I "got" a live baby...I gave blood and a st kilda football player...not even one I think is hot..and not DH? gave blood and voila a baby came out of somwhere in the hospital...not my body....the one thing that is diff from every other dream I recall about babies is it was a real baby...I often dream I think its a baby but when I look closer its a doll...sad and symbolic yes

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 18-04-2014 at 20:54.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: Transfer went well this morning. All three went back. At day 2 they were cells 4, 5 & 6 not bad for day 2's we usually get them at day 3....

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (18-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingerscrossed thats great news better than my 1 x 2 day 2 cell which I thought was crap from the start

I thought they should have let me stim longer instead of cutting it 5 days short with only one follicle over 2cm and one nearly there and the MAJORITY 1cm behind

Im really starting to loose hope now..its 10dp2dt, my test day is not until Wednesday I guess they like to wait to see if AF comes first so the test doesnt need to be done that way...anyway BFN OF COURSE...WHY DO I EVEN BOTHER...yes it is a bit early but I have not read of many pple that POAS early that have not already got a BFP by now and if they do get them later they turn out to be chems

Why cant it ever be good Why does it have to be so hard...Why can't I just get a break for once...I cant let DH see me upset when it fails or it will just make him even more upset than I am esp to do it all again...I dont want to have to do it all again Its not fair...I feel so pathetic

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're not pathetic MrsMac, not at all. This is a crap hand we've been dealt, its really effin hard, and it just sucks. Will be thinking of you and hoping that Wednesday brings you a lovely BFP surprise

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (19-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou I feel really lonely, not once in my 2ww has DH spoken any interest other than his lack of sex comments a couple of times but the only time he doesnt normally do that was the few months we ttc naturally...at best he is indifferent so he feels nothing...I wish...and its so hard trying not to let on im upset or worried its a fail...I know his heart is not in it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sometimes think the only people that 'really' get this, are the ladies on here. My DH doesn't get it either ... he means well, but he doesn't notice most stuff, or give any thought to how hard it is to coordinate all the appointments, the meds, the overseas treatment plans, it doesn't even occur to him to offer to help - so when he comments on how much it costs, I want slap him, hard!
    Once on a particularly bad day, when he had told his family about the timing of our next cycle, which we had agreed NOT to do (because I found if so difficult telling everyone about the second miscarriage), we were on our way driving somewhere and I had tears running down my face, and he just pretended it wasn't happening. To be honest, I don't think most DH's just don't know how to cope with it all, it's overwhemlming, and its largely about girly bits (and not in the fun way), and they see the woman the love struggle with meds and general aneasthetics which are scary, and lets face it, our hormones make us pretty volatile sometimes! ...

I just keep reminding myself that this is a temporary state of affairs, one day this will be over, and it will all have been worth it. Let's hope the remainder of our journey is short!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (20-04-2014),mrsmac123  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ((hugs)) mrsmac

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Fingerscrossd11 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (20-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I told DH last night and sobbed and he was as good as I could expect knowing how he feels....basically said he didnt care but he cares that I am upset and he talked about the next cycle and it being cheaper because of the safety net so I guess thats the best I could hope for as I did not mention it

Its bfn this mornin again..yes there are cases but I dont expect to be a statistical anomoly especially when it comes to ttc...

honestly I was not very happy with my cycle....yes they should know best (but after my EP I know im just one of many nameless faces or rather uteruses to very busy humans)...and 1st cycle who knows.... but had they given me a choice I would have ditched the lead 2cm follicle and wait for the other 4 or 5 to come through instead of rushing me through 5 days ahead and ending up with one egg one immature....I guess there was a chance the rest would not follow