Closed Thread
Page 57 of 97 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Team panda View Post
    Vix don't want to scare you but one of my relatives went to Athens for donor eggs and they put three in and all three took. The triplets are about 9 months old now and she had quite a good pregnancy but was on bed rest the last couple of months of the pregnancy. I was surprised that they would allow that many to be transferred, especially as the donor eggs were so young. Good luck with this cycle. I only know that Dr Nick does intralipids in melbourne. I was with Dr Lynn and she didn't believe in them.
    As long as those little bubba's are healthy - that's not scary at all
    Must confess - I quite like the idea of finishing work early ... but bed rest for a couple of months would send me a little stir crazy poor DH I think they would have let me put four in if I'd really wanted to - they do that here for women over 40, but three is what they had always recommended to me right from the start so that's what I did, 3 feels bold, but 4 (given the donor's age and my extreme discomfort with selective reduction) kinda felt reckless, so 3 it is - and I'm feelin' lucky! So don't you worry Team Panda - there will be good news on this thread cos I'm not done yet !! As well as my fellow TWW buddies of course. Let's start a BFP epidemic ladies!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ann17  (15-04-2014),Team panda  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Luca I missed your post too. Sorry to hear AF arrived. It really is a tough place to arrive at to decide to use DE. We found we struggled when we decided to use donor sperm (DH has a zero sperm count) if our last emby didn't stick. We really had to allow ourselves time to grieve & work through all those fears etc.

Em, how are you feeling?

Vix, 3 would be hard work but on the plus side it gives you an instant big family ;-)

Mrs Mac, how's your 2ww going?

Afm, still in limbo land, taking the DHEA & wondering now if I'll have been on it long enough. I only started it last week & we really want to cycle again in June. At the same time I want to give the DHEA time to work. My FS said nothing about how long he'd like me on it. Just going from what I've read everyone seems to say at least 3 months.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-04-2014),Vixjc  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh & good luck to fingers crossed & DP for EPU. Easter time is a good time for lots of eggies.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (17-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello

Im sorry about your BFN Luca, I hope you can move onto DE soon. I know it is hard to come to terms with and when the time comes for a while it must be like saying goodbye forever. Im not there myself yet but I already know that if money wasnt an issue I would do it, its my DH that will be the other brick wall. I hope you are being kind to yourself.

Vix congrats on bein PUPO with 3 beauties I cant wait to see how many you end up with!

afm today is 8dpo or 6dp2dt I believe...yes going nuts...trying to ignore the wierdness in my body since this is the first time I have used crinone....or any of it for that matter. Have been really concentrating on sleeping on my left, my own science experiment I guess. I am getting some throbbing aching in the back on that side and twinges but while paying attention, im sure its trauma related and I felt that while stimming and also that side was pretty sore after EPU. Anyway im sure im imagining some things and im not a real positive person...well I think im a realist...what are the odds it works first cycle...yes there are always some pple to form the success rate but whennit comes to babies im never on the success rate side u/F. :what: im ready to be though!!!!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, update from me. It's going to be a freeze all this cycle as my progesterone is too high to do a transfer. Epu still on for thurs.

I'm devastated to have spent so much money on the cycle and my immune treatments for nothing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Far out Chiefsgirl that's disappointing

11. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh geez chiefsgirl that really sucks...I dont get how the body works...im shoving projesterone up there on purpose you just have it naturally high and dont need to do that? has this happened before I mean could something be identified to cause it?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess that makes us the lucky ones mrs mac (not something that we always recognise I guess - but you have to take your wins where you find them!) better for the docs to be able to be able to pump our progesterone up than be in Chiefs spot where they can't bring it down ...

This fertility journey can be so cruel!!! I'm sending so much your way Chiefs!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (15-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm well thats one way of looking at it...lucky....unlucky in others

I just wondered if something that they give you causes it to rise like that...seems like they can control lots if things.., ie they give it to me on purpose...they block other stuff its a dreadful thing on top of everything else cant they just turn it down even

Its all experimental I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix, hope you and the triplets are enjoying the pampering in Athens (especially all that delicious Greek food)

Chiefs, I'm sorry to hear you can't have a transfer this time round I do think that all you've done is certainly not a waste, FET's can have a high success rate too. Sending lots of your way for your FET.

MrsMac, hope you are still recovering well from your EPU. Hoping to hear some good news after your BT.

Em, how are you and your little beans going?

Ertgirl, hoping the DHEA is working its magic for you.

Fingers, sending your DP good wishes for her EPU, and a quick recovery with lots of lovely strong blasties.

Team Panda, Luca, OCtoberbaby, Twocam, leyshoja and anyone else reading

AFM - finally got some good news to share. My last CGH cycle produced one NAD (normal) embie and one frozen early blast that was too early to be able to be tested. So now I have 2 definitively normal embies . Not sure what to do next, but in any case I have to wait for my FS appointment after Anzac day. Taking a look back at the numbers, it's actually not all that great: out of 3 stim cycles, I've had 39 mature eggs, but only 2 definitely normal embies, 2 inconclusive and 1 untested one, but soo relieved to have another normal one.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (17-04-2014),MGC Bertie  (18-04-2014),mrsmac123  (16-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (15-04-2014),Vixjc  (18-04-2014)