Closed Thread
Page 55 of 97 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Octoberbaby - congratulations on the birth of baby Matthew.

Chiefsgirl - that sounds like a great haul. Good luck for EPU.

Mrsmac - hope your 2ww is going along OK.

Emski - beta sounds great!

Vix - sounds like you are having a great time in Athens

MrsErin -looks like it is all happening for you now. You must be getting excited.

Well it was a BFN for me. Those AF pains turned into AF so I didn't need to test anyway. We had to go out last night so didn't really have time to get upset. Had a good cry this morning as this was the last try with my own eggs before we move to DE. We've given it a really good go.

Hi to everyone else.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luca For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (14-04-2014),mrsmac123  (14-04-2014),Vixjc  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca, I'm so sorry to hear about AF arriving Sending you the very best wishes for your DE journey, looking forward to hearing more about it

Vix, it sounds like you are being completely spoilt in Athens! Glad to hear your new clinic are taking extra special care of you and your hopefully sticky little beans. 12 embryos is a fantastic number!!

Octoberbaby, lovely name choice Hope little Matthew is resting and feeding lots and giving you a rest too.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Luca  (15-04-2014),Vixjc  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PUPO! Three embies on board Bring on the TWW Test day is Anzac Day...

I have had the first of three pregnyl shots, so no POAS for me!

la la laaaa! Life is good

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-04-2014),ertgirl  (13-04-2014),Leomum  (15-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Vixjc. So excited for u. Three. Wow

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Precious40 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Congrats Vix! Roll on Anzac day xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (13-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Vix; 3 is great. Anzac Day has a nice feeling about it for test day too.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (14-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post

Well it was a BFN for me. Those AF pains turned into AF so I didn't need to test anyway. We had to go out last night so didn't really have time to get upset. Had a good cry this morning as this was the last try with my own eggs before we move to DE. We've given it a really good go.

Hi to everyone else.
    Oh Luca, I'm sorry. But trust me, once you're at peace wuth using donor eggs things start to look a lot brighter. It's a completely different set of odds.
    Take time for yourself and DH and you can go into this knowing your gave your own eggs the best possible chance.

Em xx

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Em. We are ready to move on coming to peace with using DE. We threw so much into this last cycle - DHEA, Saizen & then to have the early positive HPT (from the trigger) taunt us! Will take some time out and looking at August for DE. I know I need to read up on a lot and get that DE ball rolling soon. Your journey has been inspiring.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on being pupo vixjc!

Quick question re intralipids, do you find yourself bloated afterwards? I had my first one on sat and my hands were pretty swollen. (Back down now) but my face is still puffy! I'm on steroids too which can cause it, but I didn't have any puffiness prior to the infusion, DH said, well they have just pumped you full of fluids!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, i have been a bit awol the last few days and havent read a thing. Everything is moving fast. Hope everyone is going well.

AFM Partner is feeling like a beach ball. At our last (very quick scan) FS could see about 4 follies but their could be more. Pre trigger BT tomorrow morning, trigger monday evening at 11PM, then post trigger BT tuesday morning. EPU wednesday morning (arriving at hospital 9am). Fingers crossed we get some goodies and they fertilise for a day 2 transfer Friday morning phew..... information overload remembering all dates.