Closed Thread
Page 54 of 97 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful Octoberbaby congratulations on the birth of your boy! I cant imagine how it feels!

Sounds good so far chiefsgirl things are happening!

Vix did you make it safely?

I must say ive been pretty zen aside from DH konniption but now after transfer im starting to feel...insane lol I have plenty of work to do but I also have plenty of hpt itching to get out of the box!

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    Wonderful Octoberbaby congratulations on the birth of your boy! I cant imagine how it feels!

Sounds good so far chiefsgirl things are happening!

Vix did you make it safely?

I must say ive been pretty zen aside from DH konniption but now after transfer im starting to feel...insane lol I have plenty of work to do but I also have plenty of hpt itching to get out of the box!

Hahahaha MrsMac I know that feeling well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac, hope you aren't going too crazy in the 2WW.

Chiefsgirl, that's a good result, maybe if they let you go an extra day, the smaller follies might catch up

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-04-2014),mrsmac123  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post

Vix did you make it safely

yup! I'm here, in ivf heaven! As much as this ivf caper can be heaven that is ... So my apartment (owned by penny, the serum ivf clinic director) is right next door to the clinic. It is on a little side street and has awesome cafes and restaurants on the corners of the street - all gorgeously European the clinic is amazing. just amazing. Simply because the welcome is so warm, the staff are so kind, so compassionate! It all feels so personal and supportive and genuinely hopeful - Monash were good, but this place is so amazing it kinda makes me want to cry! I'm so relaxed and having a good time - even though I'm on the other side of the world doing a cycle on my own without DH ... It is the complete opposite to the experience we had here last time at genesis clinic. Best of all, we have 12 embryos - 12!!!!!!! Wow. Really hoping all these good vibes continue for another 9 months!
    There is a book in the apartment where all the guests have written letter of thanks to Penny - so many women have come before me, and each of them leaves here grateful for the experience and for penny and the serum team. I really feel I'm in the right place
    And aside from anything else - the eye candy here is great! Anyone looking for a sperm donor should head over here!!! Babes aplenty I tell you!
    can't stop smiling

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (12-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big congrats octoberbaby!! X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vix thats so nice to get the personal feeling. It is great you have 12 embies holy hell. What happens the rest get frozen in Greece and you may use them in the future for another bubba travelling back to Greece? I must say to have the personal treatment must be nice... after my recent experience of missed ectopic, by several docs and radiographer and subsequent bad experience in hospital. Topped off with the clinic I go to...it is a low cost clinic and I definately got the feeling that they don't remember me from one day to the next. I dont know if it is normal but they basically told me they will not be monitoring me for ectopic I need to get my GP to do that. It makes me worry for my safety and feel really like a money pit and that they dont actualy care.... that when I was in EPU I was crying from the pain and what I have had to resort to going through. Everything was just rush rush rush...next!!! I suppose what do I care if it works

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Vixjc  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All

Just checking in as still on holidays in the states.

Emski congrats on BFP and hoping its a sticky one for you.

Octoberbaby congrats on becoming a mum again. Fantastic news.

Good luck to everyone one cycling and hi to everyone else just reading along.

AFM - I made it to the 12 week mark yesterday. Feeling pretty good as nausea has started to really ease off now. Starting to also develop a belly. Looking forward to scan when I get home to mark sure everything is still all ok.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (12-04-2014),MGC Bertie  (14-04-2014),Octoberbaby2010  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chris congrats on making 12 weeks what a great feeling that must be

Thanks
    Reviews
    October; congrats on your bub. Have you decided on a name yet? Hope you're recovering from your c section well.

Vix; I love your description. It sounds lovely. How awesome are all those embies? How lovely. It sounds like you are in the right place.

Mrs mac; thinking of you in the 2ww. My least favourite time of the IVF process. I hope DH has been behaving himself & being supportive. Xx

Hi Chris; congrats on making it to 12 weeks, good to hear the MS is easing. I threw up all day every day till DS was born.

Chiefsgirl. Those follies sound like they're growing nicely. How are you feeling?

Em, how are you going hun? That 2nd beta is rising nicely. I can't believe they torture you with so many bhcgs; our clinic only do the one if it's a good 1st beta. You're preggas! So chuffed for you! Xx

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (14-04-2014),Vixjc  (12-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a beautiful name. Matthew is one of my top boy names but my nephew is named Matthew so that ruled it out for us. Instead DS is named Mitchell James. We had his name picked out before he was conceived. Don't know what we'll do if we get lucky with a second & have a boy. Our last name is really tricky to get a name to go with.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (13-04-2014)