Closed Thread
Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree that's a weird feeling Panda. With my DS, my FS was also our Ob. I had been seeing him for gyno stuff for 10 years + so it was really lovely following the journey to the end with him. Unfortunately we did another 6 or so cycles with him trying for number 2 with no success and decided to get a second opinion. I felt really bad about it and didn't talk to him about it either. We got pg first cycle with new FS after he diagnosed and treated my adenomyosis. He wasn't an Ob though so had to decide what to do. We ended up going back to our Ob, albeit a little awkwardly. I think he was disappointed in how things went down, but was happy I was pg and has been lovely to us. It's weird though, I never saw/talked to our FS after transfer, only the nurses. He has since retired, so glad this is our last bub.

Yep, c-sect happening this Thursday Emski! And Panda not too far behind me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Team panda  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Octoberbaby2010 View Post

Yep, c-sect happening this Thursday Emski! And Panda not too far behind me
    So exciting!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ertgirl View Post
    Afm, been getting a bit of insomnia from the DHEA... Anyone who's taken it, do you think it would be alright to take 50 in the morning? All it says is 1 tablet twice a day...
    I take one in the morning and one around '5pm and it's ok, but I also take melatonin which helps sleeping.

I take prednisolone at 7am and then 10am to help with insomnia though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few questions

1. It is normal to still be sore/cramping? and spotting from EPU 36 hours after and so close to ET? It doesnt feel right to put it in there but I guess its my ovaries bruised and not my uterus? It just feels like af aches and hurts if I sit or wiggle wrong

2. If I want can I drive myself 2.5 hours home same day straight after or should I have feet in the air?

3. Does crinone really suck? Im worried about the depression part of it I have heard...as I seem to have a natural inclination anyway...not to mention grossness? anyway tonight I start with it

Ertgirl I did actually say something along those lines to him a few days ago..just think yerself lucky you dont have have your sperm surgically removed...I think I heard a choking sound

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 08-04-2014 at 20:11.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

ann17  (08-04-2014),ertgirl  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mrsmac it's normal to still have some cramping. Spotting I really hardly had any. Tell the doctor tomorrow. I personally took it on myself last time to take some ibroprufen just before transfer, because I was really cramping.
    Yes you can drive afterwards.
    Crinone never made me depressed. I never found it that bad to tell you the truth.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    Emski - Congratulations!! After everything you have been through what a great result!! Wow the DE girls are going great - first Angel now you. Who's next - MrsErin or Bertie??!!

Mrsmac - I hope you get great fertilisation news today.

So I POAS this morning (8dpo) and got a very very faint positive. So this HAS to be the trigger doesn't it?? Why did I do this!!! I have no more HPTs at home so cannot torture myself anymore......
    I think Bertie is cycling now with her sister as the donor? We were hoping for May, but I think more realistically it will be June for us. Our agency is making the donors appointments today, so hopefully it not a long wait for those. Excited :-)

Luca, fingers crossed for you that the line gets darker.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OctoberBaby, that is so exciting. All the best for Thursday!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

Octoberbaby2010  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies just popped in.....

Emski fantastic news!!!! Good luck for your 2nd beta! You must be pinching yourself girl! You really are up the duff!

Hi Luca- I don't think it's the ovidrel! Hopefully we have another utd here soon!

Mrsmac- similar to what Panda said, crampings normal, I used to be sore for 4/5 days. Spottings normal in fact once I had a period like bleeding for 3 days accompanied by strong cramps ! Put ur feet up straight after tx as they wld tell you to in the waiting lounge, spoil yourself with tea and bickies! You can drive embryo won't fallout, its safely tucked away! Crinone didn't bother me, no depression, its was fairly easy to apply and I did about 3/4 times a day, sometimes I used to get irritated but a small price to pay in the scheme of things! Good luck for tomorrow !

To all!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ann but I was wondering how are you and how is your pregnancy how far along are you now? You were the first lady with a sticky one when I joined and I remember your first trimester rollercoaster. It was an inspiration to see you make it through.

Butterfly I am also wondering how you are?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 09-04-2014 at 05:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just remember mrsmac, don't take ibuprofen, only Panadol/panadeine. There is something in the ibuprofen that isn't good during pregnancy.

My clinic gets you up out of the chair ASAP after transfer, no lying there with legs in the air for me, good thing too, I'm always busting for a pee! I remember DH asking the first time if I was going to pee the embie out!