Closed Thread
Page 5 of 97 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Chris just wanted to say you have nice strong hcg! It could be just one but good chance for multiple too. 11dpt 5day I was 600 and had conceived twins.

Emski tick tock for you. You must be soo excited!

Juama great epu rate and great fert rate. Good luck and hope you catch your well deserved beak this cycle.

Erin, Springy, bertie Mrsmac and everyone hi to you all, I am thinking about you ladies.

Afm so far things are on track, just one day at a time. Hey does anyone know how's Micca and Sunny?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ann17 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (20-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi Ann,
    Micca updated down the bottom of this thread. http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...t=#post7657123

I just got my treatment plan - EPU scheduled for March 24th, flights and accommodation booked! Woohoo! We leave on March 20th.

Em xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting Emski! Looking forward to hearing news of your BFP very soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Juama, hope the PGD does the trick for you this time around. Sounds like you are definitely due some good luck.

ErinR, good luck with you FET cycle. Sounds like you are in pretty good place so hopefully he positive vibes will help it stick.

Emski72, 4 weeks will fly by. Where are you planning to do your DE cycle?

Ann17, sounds like your numbers were pretty close to mine. Have you had the twins?

SpringRain, I'm doing ok. Counting down the days very very slowly. LOL! 5wks tomorrow but not having much in the way of symptoms apart from occasional cramps and queasiness. Trying not to read too much into the lack of symptoms. Next bt is Mon so just hoping the numbers are still doubling.

Big hello to everyone else reading.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Vacuoles

Hi All, just an update on the vacuoles, it has been driving me crazy and I've been googling like mad, so finally decided to speak to the scientist at my clinic. She tells me they have no data on people getting pregnant with vacuoles in their embryos as 1. they don't keep that kind of data and 2. its very rare. Nobody is sure what causes it, and nobody knows how it affects the results. That'd be right. Did my first poas this morning and negative but last time I fell pregnant I didn't get a positive on the stick until the day af would have been due (so 3 more days to wait arghhh), so I'm not counting myself out yet.

Chris, it definitely sounds like congratulations are in order ! How exciting !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chris iam 27 weeks n due in May. I lost one twin early in the pregnancy, unfort its a common occurring problem but not necessarily everyone falls prone to it though, there are many twin pregnancy that result in successful healthy bubbas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Micca I just read now ..... Congratulations on new arrival Sebastian! You must be on your toes with the little one. Iam so sorry for your little angel Alexander. I cannot imagine.... But you are strong and two little ones to take care of. Enjoy this beautiful time, take care.

Em thanks for the link, I obviously missed that page!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Hi @Chris9 we are heading to Cape Town South Africa.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone & a very big warm welcome to all the new comers.
    I have been MIA as my phone has been in for repairs.... Wow, how about the htc.... Give me my iphone anyday. Anyway, glad to be back board & caught up with everyones latest.
    Mrserinr, glad to hear you're well & trully cycling. All the best with this one & fingerscrossed you don't have to worry about planning the next cycle/DE.
    Emski.... Wooow, that is soooooo very exciting! Trip is booked... I wish you well
    AFM its been a bit challenging. Not that i've been too rocked by the miscarriage, more about the stresses of IVF & indifferences with DH.... But hey, you all know what that's about. As i said in my last post, we've got some help from the Clinic counsellor & hopefully we can get back on track. Our post mc FS appointment went well. I've picked up the drugs & just waiting, waiting, waiting for AF to start cycling again. I think MrsErinR you waited a while for AF after D&C or was it Emski?
    Hi to everyone else.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (23-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    It was me threegoes, 60 days ... welcome back, I wondered how you were going. Bertie, how are you too?
    Em x

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app