Closed Thread
Page 49 of 97 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TeamPanda - I took Ovidrel trigger 250 - 10 days ago (29 Mar). My EPU was last Monday. Do you think this would still be the trigger?

Em - thanks for the heads up on FRER's. I work in the city. Just checked and there are no Chemist Warehouses in Sydney CBD! I wont get a chance to get them until weekend. So this is a sign I shouldn't! Will see how long that lasts.

Mrsmac - congrats on your one egg fertilising. Good luck for ET tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Emski xxx huge congrats, I've got tears in my eyes. You must be over the moon. Enjoy!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

emski72  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda...ovidrel 10pm sat night, EPU 11am Mon, ET 11.40 Weds,..what does that mean in terms of dpo and embryo age? Ovulation is EPU? Meaning its a 2 day transfer? Still a n00b here...im so nervous my 1 embryo wont make it to transfer either

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 08-04-2014 at 16:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca, you're so strong I would have to POAS after having a faint positive. I think the trigger would be out of your system after 10 days... So is that 5 days past a 5 day transfer?

Mrs mac; yay for that one little emby bubbling away. Sorry DH has been challenging. My DH has to get his ball cut open for us to do IVF so is a right grump sometimes. Maybe you can tell your DH that it could be worse lol. Good luck for transfer.

Emski! You have an ob already!!! So exciting! Bet that makes it real? Still feeling quite emotional for you after all you've been through.

Afm, been getting a bit of insomnia from the DHEA... Anyone who's taken it, do you think it would be alright to take 50 in the morning? All it says is 1 tablet twice a day... Had a call from the FN yesterday & have my refresher for needles etc on 7 the may. Then my late may/early June cycle we go for it. Terrified & excited at the same time.

Hi to everyone else. Xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ertgirl, I saw your post but keep forgetting to post a message for you - I'm with Genea too, so happy to chat anytime. Best wishes for your cycle.

Luca, hoping your BFP is confirmed by POAS again, and of course BT

MrsMac, glad to hear you have one little embie, will be thinking of you for transfer tomorrow.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Luca, I reckon it's not the trigger.

Thanks Twocam & ertgirl I'm having a positive day today! But will likely be a mess tomorrow for beta #2.

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac, yep, you are having a 2 day transfer. It is awfully confusing in the beginning!

Luca, I don't think it's the trigger either!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    October did you say you're delivering on Thurs???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Luca I don't think it's the trigger, as far as I know ovridel doesn't have the hcg in it.
    Etgirl I use to take the last Dhea around 4ish. Prednisolone had the same affect on me but I use to take it all a the same time at 10am. You cracked me up with the 'my Dh has to get his ball cut open' comment. Poor guy!
    mrsmac egg pick up is day 0 (ovulation day) Wednesday is day 2 for you. I also had a two day transfer the time I had low fertilisation.
    Emski I'm booked in for a Caesarian Easter Monday. Getting excited now! Baby is breech, that's why.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

ertgirl  (09-04-2014),mrsmac123  (08-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski it's strange that once you get that BFP your basically in the obs hands. After all the ivf intervention, those first few weeks/months after its a weird feeling.Good luck for tomorrow.