Closed Thread
Page 45 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Go Butterfly go...maybe you can poas tonight? Yeh I am that bad with the sticks! I hope it works. Im very impatient!

Yes re the freezing I feel foolish for even giving it a second thought and yes...to everything everyone said...for all we know the follicles have nothing in them anyway. I do have a client that owes me a bit so I might put the screws on him.

DH was easy to come around I guess I dont give him enough cred so we will freeze if we can duhh. He did eat asparagus and brocolli last night.,, I didnt want to say mate...too little too late lol anyway thats why we have icsi....I thought the clinic would check the morphology again at EPU before they do the icsi since it was 5 mths since his last test but no its decided apparently. It just makes me nervous tampering so much.

Anyway trigger done 10pm on the dot phew I did not forget!! Eeep

Ohh DH just bought me coffee in bed even

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Ooh good luck Butterfly!

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When good injections go bad ... So I have done 6 stim cycles, and this is my second donor cycle ... all involving lots and lots of jabbing. You'd think I'd get the hang of this caper wouldn't you ... well yesterday's clexane did NOT go so well ... I let go of the skinfold before the needle was all the way in, only 5mm to go though so just stuck it in the rest of the way - no biggie. Apparently it was a biggie - I have a bruise the size of a grapefruit in the darkest purple red colour I have ever seen! I won't be able to wear white t-shirts for a while cos it looks like DH has socked me one! Whoopsie
    My donor is definitely having her EPU Tuesday ... I feel like sending her a bunch of flowers, a hot water bottle and some gatorade! Even though I can't of course ... it makes me teary every time I think of someone going through that in order to help me achieve our dream... What amazing women these donors are

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sunny15, congratulations on the birth of Jesse

Butterfly39, fingers crossed for you. Your HPT sounds hopeful. Surely one of those 3 has to do it for you! 10dp3dt is not too late for a BFP. Post a pic of your test if you like!?

Bertie, good luck on your donor cycle with your sister. It seems that has come around fast but it probably doesn’t feel that way to you!

Chris9, congrats on making it to 11 weeks. Not long now until you can (hopefully!) relax a bit and just enjoy it.

MrsMac, well done on the 22kgs loss. That’s impressive. And…definitely freeze those extra embryos if you have any. Beg, borrow or steal the $$$. They are so precious and not to be wasted. Good luck for EPU.

Emski, Hi! We’ve emailed each other, so just saying hi here…or people might think I’ve overlooked you and your news

Vixjc, 20 yo donor. That is fantastic. One profile we liked…the girl’s mum was 41…my age. Depressing, but kind of funny too J. As for gifts, I had the same idea. I have a tiffany necklace that DH bought me and it is two intertwined rings. I wear it every day. I was thinking about getting one for our donor. I like your idea about buying one for your daughter too.

Hello to everyone else too. So many of you!

As for me, I have now paid the deposit to CFC and the donor agency. Once they clear, our donor will go in for her initial tests and then we’ll find out our dates. I’m still really hoping for May but thinking June might be more realistic. It’s been a dragging week while I awaited results from an ultrasound last Saturday but I’m happy to see that that is OK and we are moving forward now. Maybe it will start to feel faster now.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ugggghhh I had a post and it's disappeared!

@Butterfly39 have you poas again tonight? I'm on the edge of my seat here!

@ emski72 has the spitting eased? Good luck for beta tmw

@mrsmac123 good luck for epu tmw, the first one is always nerve racking.

@MrsErinR, June will come along quickly, it'll be here before you know it.

AFM, still jabbing away, few bruises now, and legs are aching, a sure sign the saizen is working. Played netball yesterday, first game since the end of 2012. I gave up last yr thinking I'd get pregnant. This year I'm hoping to play and then have to give up because I'm pregnant. We lost the game, but it was great to be back playing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

emski72  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Em, hope the spotting has eased, hoping to hear good news tomorrow

MrsMac, will be thinking of you for EPU tomorrow. 22 kg is fantastic, you must be so proud of yourself

Butterfly, for your POAS

MrsErinR, glad to hear things have moved along so quickly on the SA front, it will be here in no time...

Chiefsgirl, sending good vibes for your cycle.

Vix, wow EPU Tuesday, so exciting!! Have a safe trip..

Bertie, Fingerscrossed, Luca, Team Panda, Octoberbaby, Chris, leyshoja and everyone else, hope you have had a good weekend.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (07-04-2014),emski72  (07-04-2014),mrsmac123  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, well unfortunately I'm back to stark white bfns. Must have been an evaporation line or something. Boo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Blah! You poor thing! So sorry to read this butterfly. xxoo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringRain View Post
    Em, hope the spotting has eased, hoping to hear good news tomorrow
    Thanks @SpringRain

You're such a champ, always asking after eveyone else, but I feel like I never know what part of the process you're up to these days. I think it's because you're banking embryos... I recall the scans and pick ups, but then it goes quiet! How many have you got banked now for testing? When will you send them for testing? You really are the quiet achiever of our thread! X

The bleeding and cramping has finally stopped thankfully (I really only bled once and that was only when I wiped on Sat afternoon) so I'm thinking it was the embryo snuggling in that was giving me my BFPs, or... implantation of the second embryo (@$#!!?!!@) as one was a bit behind the other on transfer day development wise... or it was just one of those things because I'm on clexane, lol.

I'm nervous about going for my test today, I FINALLY got 10 hours sleep last night after no more than the average of 3 hours daily since leaving Cape Town on Wed due to excitement/jetlag/cramps/paranoia keeping me awake I'm sure. All my symptoms have now seemingly gone since yesterday, which while good for me, also worries me, but all tests are getting darker. I really don't know how anyone couldn't know they are UTD, Ive had so many symptoms and pains for both BFPs!
    Last time I went for beta at 15 dpo and it was 42 and deemed 'inconclusive' which really did my head in, today is only Sunday night in Cape Town so still only 13dpo... I'll talk to my GP and see what she says. But me being me I know I'll do it today.

MrsMac, all the best for yoday, you've been through so much, we're all wishing the best for you.

Em xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (07-04-2014),SpringRain  (07-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Emski! Hope you get very conclusive, high numbers today!

I was thinking exactly the same thing about Springy, so good at thinking about everyone but I lose where she is up to!

Thinking of you today MrsMac. You have been through so much. I hope you get great numbers today!

Not happy about your news Butterfly. So sorry

AFM, I can't believe I'll be meeting our new baby on Thursday. We've had a massive few days and I've still got all the housework to go. Really need some rest, but way too much to do! Can't wait for more girls to be joining me here soon!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

emski72  (07-04-2014),mrsmac123  (07-04-2014)