Closed Thread
Page 42 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone

Had my first scan and bt today, it seems im going to "go early" is what they told me. I have 6 follicles...or thats all they bothered to count as I am sure she said see those black voids there they are follicles and I counted 4 on one ovary but she has 3 on each. Not surprisingly the left side is a bit slower. Anyway one is already 2.21cm!!! after 5 days the next is 1.52, then 1.39. She said my uterus looked beautiful (LOL) and it says Endo 0.85cm I assume thats my lining? So anyway on my schedule estimate EPU was Fri...I have had to inform DH who is having a conniption that it might be as early as Monday depending on the Estrogen in todays BT....holy Crap I am spinning out

How mch do they grow per day? Like if one is 1cm can it be big enough by Monday as well? I hope they aren't empty!
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 04-04-2014 at 13:58. Reason: bad grammar...well if thats what you call leaving out a whole word

Thanks
    Reviews
    They usually grow about 2mm a day MrsMac, and they like them to be 20mm+ for pick up. Sometimes they will 'sacrifice' a larger one so that more of the smaller ones can catch up. Soundslike a good response for your first cycle. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ohh Emski xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx (that's my 10 fingers and 10 toes crossed)!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeppp...verdict is EPU IS MONDAY!!! ET WEDNESDAY!! Trigger tomorrow night 10pm....feeling quite overwhelmed. DH had fri RDO in place for next week and mon following week for transfer...so much for that idea...looks like I will be alone now on transfer day but im thinking thats ok?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsMac....good luck for EPU on Monday. You need someone to drive you home from EPU, but you're fine to go to and from transfer yourself - it's usually nothing more than a pap smear (I say "usually" as once it was extremely painful, the other 4 times nothing at all). The "black voids" you say are more than likely follicles, as that's what they look like - just black splodges. 6 follicles sound good - since you're triggering on Sat, they're probably going for the first one, and hoping to pick up the next couple if they grow a bit more (by the sounds of it, you're growing them quickly). My first cycle was a quick cycle, and got the best results out of all my cycles, so good luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Mac I took a 2h flight by myself after epu - I won't lie it wasnt the most comfortable but I managed. You do need someone to pick you up from surgery though. Being the sort of person I am I often find it more relaxing on my own than having someone else around as I usually end up running after them anyway. Good luck for your egg pickup and I hope you get some nice little Easter eggs haha.

oh by the way set your alarm for the trigger so you definitely get it right.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 04-04-2014 at 18:13.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    You'll be fine going to transfer by yourself. I ended up going by myself with my 3 year old a few times and all was fine. I'm so excited to see how your cycle goes Mrs Mac! It's been such a journey to get here. Best of luck!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Mrs mac. I second that, make sure you trigger at the right time. So set an alarm if you're worried. You can't drive after egg pick up if you've had a general. Why don't you take your mum to transfer. I always had someone, whether it was DH or my mum.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emski! Woot! Woot! That's just awesome! Go you good thing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

emski72  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh! Just heard my donor is 20 years old! Heavens that's young! Young enough to be my daughter in fact, as my unsubtle husband just pointed out grrrr ....

Her EPU is likely Tuesday ... so I might know fertilisation rates before I fly out ... wow.

I've been on the Tiffany & Co website trying to pick what present I'm going to get her ... maybe I'll get something matching for me too ... and if I have a daughter from all this, the same for her ...