Closed Thread
Page 41 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the encouragement girls; it's made me feel much better about this cycle. As you all know, it's just such a big commitment financially, mentally & emotionally. I'm feeling overwhelmed at the thought of getting back on the IVF wagon again.

Ooh Em; how exciting!!! Keeping everything crossed for you xx

Butterfly, please keep us posted. We're all in this together. I didn't get my 1st positive with DS till 7 days past a 5 day transfer. So, you're definitely in with a chance still. Everything crossed.

Afm, I'm just trying to sort out things with work for our stim cycle. I start work at 7am (with no flexibility) so am thinking about taking some time off for this cycle (as getting to tests etc is tricky). Can anyone who's gone through a full stim cycle refresh my memory? What cycle day does testing/jabbing begin? Then roughly how long has everyone taken to get to retrieval day? Thanks in advance, it's 3 years since our stim cycle so I can't remember.

Hi to everyone else xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone and emski I hope its all fantastic

Hang in there butterfly we are all keen to hear about your poas results

Ertgirl im not sure what sort of cycle im doing im a real n00b. I think my EPU is 12 days after first injection...my chart is downstairs. Doesnt the pill put you at cd1? Then you have bt to make sure its ok to start jabbing at a few days later?

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 03-04-2014 at 23:49.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-04-2014),ertgirl  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post

Ill keep posting my poas results anyway for anyone who is interested :P
    I am! Don't worry mine was an absolute squinter last night... I haven't had enough continued sleep to do another one yet (bloody jet lag!) but I'll do another either later Friday night or after a good few hours of sleep. Hang in there love. xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emski72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo emski! That's exciting!

unfortunately still bfn this morning for me ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 it aint over yet, when is your official BT date?

Good luck @mrsmac123 the first cycle is always the worst. you are very brave having other people do your injections, I feel like my DH would be too hesitant so it would hurt more!

Oooh @emski72 that's so close it's a sticky one

@ertgirl I think it depends on what kind of cycle you do as to how long it takes. ie the short cycle where you use orgalutran was only 12 days from first injection to EPU for me. But with the long down cycle that I'm on now, I started injecting lucrin on 25 March, Gonal F on 2 April and epu will probably be around 14-16 April. so the cycle seems a lot longer.

With my clinic the first bt is 6 days after stim start, then three days later I have my first ultrasound. Then it's ultrasounds every couple of days till I'm ready to trigger.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (04-04-2014),ertgirl  (04-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Official bt date is 9 April .... I think the witch will show before then though probably as I normally have 28 day cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you on progesterone? I found Crinone didn't keep the witch away, but pregnyl did for me. I have 28 day cycles too, bang on every month! This time I'm on pregnyl AND progesterone pessaries so I'm hoping the combo will help.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @Butterfly39 it aint over yet, when is your official BT date?

Good luck @mrsmac123 the first cycle is always the worst. you are very brave having other people do your injections, I feel like my DH would be too hesitant so it would hurt more!

Oooh @emski72 that's so close it's a sticky one

@ertgirl I think it depends on what kind of cycle you do as to how long it takes. ie the short cycle where you use orgalutran was only 12 days from first injection to EPU for me. But with the long down cycle that I'm on now, I started injecting lucrin on 25 March, Gonal F on 2 April and epu will probably be around 14-16 April. so the cycle seems a lot longer.

With my clinic the first bt is 6 days after stim start, then three days later I have my first ultrasound. Then it's ultrasounds every couple of days till I'm ready to trigger.
    Aah! Good question. Last time I was on the short cycle. So no pill & used orgalutron, I'm assuming they'll do the same style. I'm going to give the nurse a call today & see if she can give me some idea. Thanks girls.

Took my 1st DHEA last night; half expected to wake up bald & covered in pimples ;-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on progesterone but no pregnyl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't beèn on progesterone before (and not looking forwArd to it). Let's hope it does the trick for you and ur just testing too early. Fx for you xxx