Closed Thread
Page 4 of 97 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the reassurance OctoberBaby. Im trying to go my Zen place and believe everything is going to be ok this time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We all understand your anxiety Chris, it's completely normal! Ths journey is so hard and so much of a rollercoaster. You are always preparing for the worst but hoping for the best. Even at nearly 32 weeks, I still have a fear something will go wrong. It's so hard to be happy and enjoy being pregnant, particulatly in those early days. Just take it day by day. Things look as good as they could for now. Time will go slow, just try and keep busy and stay positive. Lots of hugs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Girls! Yes agree with October, you will always find something to worry about. Last week I kept thinking that something horrible was going to happen or had happened because I wasnt feeling much movement. Reading and hearing all the stories of what can go wrong on dr google certainly doesn't help. Anyway it sounds like you have a very high beta Chris. Mine was 471 at 12dpo and that was considered strong. Sounds very hopeful to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris9 View Post

If for some weird reason this one actually sticks it has come from a cycle that only produced one embryo worth transferring. You just never know!!!
    that's what happened to us Chris - only 1 blast from our cycle and he is now our 1 month old son

Thanks
    Reviews
    My story too Chris, for my DS and current pregnancy. Seems to be that the older you get, the less eggs you get, and even with IVF, out of the eggs collected, the quality can be suspect - hence only having one for transfer. Fingers crossed this is it for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, appreciate the support and personal stories. Kept pretty busy today so not too much time to stress. DH and I are going to be bidding on a house this weekend so getting organised for that is thankfully taking my mind off things.

It's nice to see quite a few on this thread either just having given birth or very close to it. Who says were over the hill!!

When I went for my blood test the other day at my GP, the lady taking my blood got a bit teary and said she also had to get her hcg tested as she thought she was pregnant. She was obviously upset about being pregnant but then apologised and told me she already had 6 children and her eldest girl had been trying to get pregnant for 9 years so she was worried about her getting upset. She then said she was very and worried about being preg again as she was 49 years old. I nearly fell out of my chair. 49 and preg naturally (without trying) and 6 kids already. Unbelievable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, I hope you don't mind me joining this thread..again. I was a member to this thread about 12 months ago and went quiet after I found out I had a blighted ovum after my first BFP (cycle 1). After a few FET's I went on to have two more blighted ovum all in the same year. All three BFP ended with D&C's. I have continued on in silence and yesterday had my 3rd EPU at 42 years of age. They picked up 13 eggs. I got the call today to advise that all 13 eggs were mature, 6 fertilised and 4 others they were watching closely because they might be late to fertilise? We are also doing PGD this cycle. Hopefully no more unneccessary D&C's!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Welcome back Juama. I just wanted to drop in and say Hi as it's been a bit quiet here lately!

I am on CD7 of my FET cycle with our last frostie. Just stuck in the waiting phase right now.

Looking forward to seeing how this cycle turns out, and if it doesn't go our way then I'm looking forward to planning next steps with a donor. So all considered, I'm feeling fairly positive about our future chances.

X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm just waiting for my treatment plan for my DE cycle...
    We are supposed to leave in 4 weeks so I get it soon!

Welcome Juama

Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Juama, hello and welcome back. Hope you get some good numbers off to test. We're also doing PGD, great to meet someone else on it too! Best wishes for a quick recovery from EPU.

Em, glad to hear things are (sort of) moving in the right direction. Hope they get back to you soon.

Chris, how are you going?

MrsMac, how are you going?

MrsErinR, glad to hear your FET is underway, hoping to hear good news in a few weeks.

Leyshoja, hope the TWW isn't driving you too crazy.

TeamPanda, Bertie, Twocam, Octoberbaby, mammalinz, Ann, Kelly and anyone else reading.