Closed Thread
Page 32 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Precious sorry to hear. It happened to me and in the end I stopped the pessaries. The hcg was so low intuitively I thought it wasn't going to increase.
    Dee 8 is ok but remember it will grow some more from now till Monday. Plus it depends on the clinic some will say it has to be over 6, others over 8, my acupuncturist is adamant it needs to be over 11. Mine hovered between 6 and 10 (from what I remember). I do believe taking big doses of vitamin e for 3 months helped it a lot the last time when I did fall pregnant.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

dee01  (27-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got through my dratted exam despite feeling extremely bloated and uncomfortable... Am just happy to have a lie down this afternoon after being action woman for a couple of days. Anyway the 4 embies still growing. I have to decide what to do with them. One was only 2 cell so it may turn up its toes tomorrow anyway and I think if that's the case I'll put the 3 in on d3 rather than taking them out to blast given I have such small numbers. Otherwise the fn suggested 2 back day 3 and take 2 to blast. Anyway I think we will all decide when we see what we have tomorrow.
    In the meantime ... Craving Thai curry!

good luck emski for Saturday - how many embies will u tf?

panda how r u going?

hi vix yes gosh all this life stuff gets so busy doesn't it? We try and do it all! I am really happy to have it over and done with, it was worrying me, not as clever as I was in my 20s I'm afraid, lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    to everyone.

Today was our BT & scan for down reg. Ovaries behaved and could be seen. Now to wait for AF. Took home a esky of drugs. DP will be on 750 gonal plus saizen every day. Thankfully we now get two shots per vial of saizen.

Hope everyone is ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Butterfly with what ever you decide tomorrow. I tune in nearly everyday to see how things are going. Good to see your back again cycling.
    I am doing well. Hit 36 weeks today, next week I'm considered full term. I can happily say that I've had a very uneventful pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Panda; Really happy to hear that your pregnancy is going well. Wow, I just noticed that your current pregnancy was from 2 early blasts from only 4 fertilised embryos. That has made my day. Can't wait to hear about how your 'golden egg' is, once it hatches! Good luck for your birth, hope that is uneventful too. Are u booked for c section or going 'au naturale'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear Precious

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly- yes, I got 4 out of 5 fertilise. And only two made it to day 5. At the time I wasn't hopeful because compared to other cycles it didn't seem at all good. Just goes to show you!
    at this point I'm having a natural birth but she hasn't turned yet so obstetrician said we need to discuss options in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow panda a bubby girl, you must be so thrilled! Have you got the baby room all done? That must have been super fun getting all that stuff ready. Just at the airport waiting to fly back in for the transfer. I really didn't want to leave the Gold Coast, saw the sunrise at 5 am, it was so gorgeous, beautiful sunrise and rainbow this morning, and the surf was all fluffy and white. Plus all these crazy amazingly fit looking people out running around madly. Where do they get the motivation from seriously? If I didn't have to get up, I would still be snuggling in bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone great to see the action in here ...great to see the highs not so great to see the lows its very hard to stay strong and on focus and keep going.

It is the strength and persistence and support of the pple on this thread that keeps us all going through the bad stuff. So great to have the pregnant girls around too.

I am coming to the exciting part of my first ivf cycle, yest had my bt as I finished the pill so I call today for the go ahead to start my first lot of jabbing!!!! I still have not caught up with my work since surgery and its getting busier and had my first day off in 35 days on tuesday because I just had to...so the logistics of the scans in 2 weeks or so is overwhelming still

I heard in hospital after my surgery that i still had a stump of a tube left I was led to believe again incorrectly that I would never have an ectopic again.., ie the tube is cut at the uterus ..I received discharge papers the other day almost 2 months later indicating evidence of fimbriotomy the previous time which means usually the end near the ovary has only been removed which really annoys me...why would they leave anything there and why would the hospital not tell me properly instead of dumbing it down when they knew I was going to do ivf the embryo can very definately be sucked up there now ....called the hospital and asked if someone could actually tell me exactly what is there so I can look after myself but ofcourse noone has called ...since 3 days ago...what they should have said was....natural ectopics

I am so over this kind of thing when my life is at stake.., I have enough trouble with dh getting him to let me go on with it all and the one thing was that we will never have that happen again....I dont expect to be able to get anyone call me from the hospital
    Last edited by mrsmac123; 27-03-2014 at 08:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrs Mac- you've had such a rough time. It's really not fair. I'm glad to hear that your able to start your cycle. Pardon my ignorance but does the way your tubes have been left make it more difficult to extract the eggs from the ovaries?
    Fingerscrossed good luck with this cycle, looks like you've been through the mill a bit too.
    Butterfly ahh, lovely tropical Queensland. So jealous!
    We haven't set up a baby room yet as she will stay in our room for as long as possible. It took me a long long while to start preparing for this baby, after all those Ivfs it left me never wanting to jump the gun, so to speak.