Closed Thread
Page 29 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39. Good luck. xx
    the ladies on here are awesome. Spotting last night. Not feeling too good today
    Gotta wait 4hrs for the call
    already planning next month. Time and money is slipping away
    big kisses and hugs to all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    AFM.... Unfortunately I was a BFN today - my number was 0.6. The nurse made particular mention of it, saying it proved that something started, but not for long. I don't know if that means that it must have started implanting (as surely that's how anything gets into the blood), or whether it just grew for a few days then gave up?
    Bertie so sorry hon. Yes I think any detectable HCG means implantation. What rotten luck. Was this yr first DE cycle or a frostie?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Twocam For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Butterfly, good luck, sounds like an excellent start.

Precious im really sorry you've started spotting. Hope you're ok. Fingers crossed for your nxt cycle.

Well i had 9wk scan and everything looked good. Heartbeat 170, size was good and even saw a little arm. Still cant believe ive made it this far. Doc thinks the light spotting could be from the Clexane if im hitting blood vessels. He also said when I fly to US next week I may also spot. He said its quite common to spot if flying long distance. Forgot to ask him why, everything he siad after baby looked ok was just white noise.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps. Has anyone on the thread had NIPS testing for downs. Im booked in to do this next week if I make it to the 10wk mark. Im way too nervous to do CVS testing with my mc history.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chris9. Have a great holiday
    BT results are in... Inconclusive until Monday. Hcg 19 progesterone 81
    FS hasn't given up. I had
    Hopefully AF doesn't show her ugly head
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday at my clinic they told me 20 is a positive and yours has gone up. I actually googled it this morning and there was a lady that had the same and is now very pregnant but its hard waiting.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to angelmama74 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chris9 - I'm so pleased everything is still tracking well! Must have been great to see that scan

Precious I still have everything crossed that you're going to see some great leaps in numbers!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Chris! Great news! My first 12 weeks were incredibly stressful, and to be honest that has just continued throughout my pregnancy! -but it does get a bit better. Hang in there. All the looking good so far.

Precious, really hoping Monday brings more conclusive results. Don't give up hope yet!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

forevagods  (02-04-2014),Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Twocam.... this was our last go with my own eggs. We've never had any frosties at all, so all 8 cycles were full stim cycles, with just five of those making it to transfer.

My sister and I have now finished all our counselling ready to start a donor egg cycle with her eggs. We're both booked in to see the FS in 10 days, so will get a plan then. They've been a bit hazy as to what the plan is likely to be, basically saying we need to wait til we see him. I'm gathering something along the lines on me going on the pill to sync my cycle with my sister, but though I'm a veteran of IVF and all that goes with it, I kind of feel like a newbie again, and am going to have to do some serious research on this.

Precious... that's great that it's gone up. That looks really hopeful that it's just a slow starter. Good luck now for the wait for Monday xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I've been reading along but just waiting to pop in again till I had something to share... Well, DH has agreed that we will go ahead with another cycle to try for a sibling for DS. It's great news that he's agreed, as he has a zero sperm count so has to undergo surgery for sperm retrieval, so was very reluctant to go through that again. We've seen the FS, had all the testing done again. My antral follicle count was 14 which he said was ok, but my AMH was only 4 which he said was a bit lower than he'd like to see it for a 40 year old. How do these results sound? He has given me a script for DHEA... The research paper he's given me to read on it sounds promising, not so much for increasing egg count but egg quality. For anyone who's used it, how did you find the side effects? I'll need to get started soon & am leaning towards taking it as is like to give ourselves the best possible chance.
    I just wanted to say how much I love this thread (even though I've been lurking) & how inspirational everyone's determination is. Keeping everything crossed for everyone... Oh, and I'll be around a bit more from now on, if that's ok?

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ertgirl For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (21-03-2014)