Closed Thread
Page 19 of 97 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Threegoes, so sorry to read that. I've had no eggs at pick up too and its very hard to take
    Em x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsErin & Bertie. I have a phone consult with FS tomorrow to discuss next protocol. I'm thinking he'll do the same again as this protocol delivered my DD & a pregnancy that lasted 9 weeks. It seems to be the winning formula except this cycle of course. I can't help but think it was too close to the D&C but...it was the cycle I just had to have. I also have an appointment in April with Wazza so it'll be good to get his advice. As to whether my FS thinks I ovulated too early or what the cause was, I suspect he won't really be able to offer anything there. Last time he didn't know, it just happened. I'm really ok with it, except the fact that I feel like I just threw x amount of $'s down the drain I wished I had of gone with my instincts & insisted on cancelling the cycle on Friday. Oh well, what is done is done.

MrsErin, hang in there lovely. It is early days & I hope & pray those POAS are wrong!
    MrsMac, nice to hear from you. & a big woohoo... Not long now until you start your IVF cycle. You must be excited? I hope it all goes well. Good luck with the test results too.
    Emski.... Only 9 days to go!!!!!!

Hi everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vixjc & Emski. I must say, it's easier second time around, although still disappointing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes, I'm so sorry to hear about what happened. I hope Wazza or your FS can offer you something different

Bertie and MrsErinR, glad to hear the 2WW is going ok, hope it continues to go that way.

Em, hoping to hear some exciting stories of your SA travels soon.

Precious, that AF stays away

Chris and Team Panda, glad to hear your scans went well.

Juama, sorry to hear about your test results, hope you can still do a FET.

MrsMac, Chiefsgirl, Luca, Octoberbaby, Vixjc, FingersCrossed, leyshoja and anyone else reading

AFM - I had another BT and scan this morning, everything seems to be going according to plan, so just have to wait for another BT and scan in a few days.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

emski72  (11-03-2014),Precious40  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @Threegoes I like the way you're counting down for me

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Threegoes - Sorry to hear about your crappy cycle. Its so disappointing. Hope you're doing ok xxx

Precious40 - ive had spotting from a transfer before. In fact I think it was one of the cycles I may have even fallen preg. My doc told me its very normal and its just from the disruption of the transfer. Nothing to worry about. I also get af cramps after nearly every transfer. Hang in there.

Cant remember who did the test at 7dt3dt but I think its probably too early. Hopefully you will get a + in a couple of days.

Welcome Fingercrossed and hi to everyone else reading.

AFM -Im going ok. Fair bit of cramping and mild pain today but nothing too alarming. First obstetrician app on Fri morn. Hoping I can be another success story for the thread!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris9 For This Useful Post:

Fingerscrossd11  (13-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone just popping back in, starting another cycle after a brief sojourn...

special hi to everyone and also big hello to those I haven't met.

This will be my 3rd stim cycle.

Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Butterfly39 good luck for your cycle.
    @Precious40 how are you going, did the cramping ease?
    @emski72 I'll join the count down - 8 days to go, exciting!

AFM, stressful cpl of days finding out I have to source my own saizen this time and couldn't find a chemist that wd get it in, but the clinic called back and let me know the name of one chemist that has supplied it to others, so I can rest easy now and just keep pill popping till the 25th when I start jabbing!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chiefsgirl, can't believe they asked you to go get your own saizen! Hope you find some soon.

Butterfly, good to see you back.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (12-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know @SpringRain, it was crazy, but it must be getting more popular and for some reason they find it too complicated to pay the supplier and then have us reimburse them in their system! I'm not going to question it anymore, just glad I started asking questions now rather than when I rock up to pick up all the drugs, then I'd be seriously stressed.