Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingerscrossd11 View Post
    Yeah I have just realized I was on number 7 over 40 thread lol
    And the Sydney thread!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Precious40 View Post
    I'm freaking out. Just went to the toilet and wiped a brownish CM. I only had transfer on Friday. Is this normal?
    Was it a 5dt? Maybe it's implanting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had that before. Sometimes the cervix can get irritated, particularly if you are using crinone. I don't think it's anything to worry about (although we still do!)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Octoberbaby2010 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Two day transfer @Chiefsgirl
    Im on pressies morning and night
    and now period paid
    grrrr. Bloody roller coaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    It could be left over from transfer, some ladies get some fro irritation to the cervix

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone
    Juana-Where are you at? Did you go with the FET
    MrsErinR-I hope the 2WW is going fast for you
    Bertie- For what it's worth, I would have used the Crinone too My fingers are crossed for you.
    Chris-To hear the heartbeat is a relief but like Octoberbaby said, I don't think you'll ever stop worrying & that's normal. Just try to focus on the incredible milestones along the way.
    Precious40 How are you going?
    Emski- I am so very excited for you! 10 days to go. Woohoo
    Chiefs girl-happy cycling. I hope this is a good one.
    Hiya Fingerscrossed. I thought you were a newbie there for a minute & was getting stressed about keeping track of not just everyone on this forum but also the confusion to two Fingerscrossed Welcome back & glad to hear you're cycling again. all the best.
    Team Panda, glad to hear scan went well.
    MrsMac, how are you?
    A big to everyone else. Sorry if I've missed you.

AFM - EPU today. 6 follicles & 0 Eggs.... again & on the back of the D&C....makes me really start thinking about it all. Having said that I started talking about my next cycle on the way home from the hospital. I feel like a gambling addict... It's bloody terrible

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Threegoes For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (11-03-2014),emski72  (11-03-2014),Fingerscrossd11  (13-03-2014),MGC Bertie  (11-03-2014),Team panda  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh ThreeGoes, I'm so sorry. How very upsetting. We do become like gambling addicts don't we? That's a very apt description. What do you plan to do next?

Thanks for still thinking of me (and everyone else). I was doing very well with the TWW until yesterday. I did my first POAS and it was negative, and another one today also negative. It's early though...just 7dp3dt today.

We're seriously getting prepared for a DE cycle next. We've chosen donors we like and are inquiring about them. That's kind of blowing my mind at the moment, where I was quite relaxed about it before. I think it's starting to feel quite real now. That, combined with a few family and friend dramas in the last week has made the last few days tough. Wish I could down a glass of wine .

Hi to everyone else. I'm always here reading along. It's just been a hectic week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone great to see so much action happening, congrats to the PUPO ladies and congrats on the heartbeat chris9 what great news. Threegoes I am very sorry about your disappointing results it is such hard work for nothing to come of it. Do you go again straight away or have a month break?

Hi to everyone I havnt mentioned I have been playing catchup as I have been trying to get my emotional strength back and my routine so been neglecting BH a bit to breathe.

Great news today, cd5 had mybig lot of blood tests that was suggested I have up front rather than wait for cycle failures these were the ones from the gyno. Not exactly sure what they all were yet hes the only doc i know that still handwrites illegibly...but I heard the path nurse talking to herself about factor 5 and thyroid something and coagulation when she was trying to read it. Anyway 9 vials of blood is nothing compared to 2 litres (already 5 weeks ago). The greater news is I called the clinic and said I want to start asap they told me to come down wednesday to get my stuff, start on the pill have a proper scan this time...supposing my scan looks ok aiming for EPU mid april.., cant believe it I didnt think they would go for it so soon. I have healed well my tummy is a wierd shape and still not 100% but I guess by then it will be fine...back to walking full speed only about last week or so but no taebo yet heh. The nurse did ask about my weight I still worry if they weigh me at the clinic I will be heavier but im within 2kg of my goal and that was fine....so after 7months...20kgs.,, 1 ectopic rupture I hopefully can start....the nurse did mention to me that she realised that it was one of their fs that said my pregnancy was in the uterus and I said yes and not only did I nearly die but you also charged me $310 out of pocket for that appt inc a scan that was wrong which in total lasted no longer than 10 mins and now I have to come back for the real scan so kindly dont charge me again.,,, apparently $40 out of pocket this time but day off work and 5 hours travel costs...anyway thats fine and im not seeing that fs again.,.I just want to get going

Gonna do a cycle or 2 see how it goes.,, how we go .,then maybe change clinics

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    ThreeGoes.... I'm so very sorry to hear there were no eggs. Did your FS give a reason why, e.g. ovulated early, or just that there weren't any?

MrsErin... yes, I'm sure that's still too early to tes, so hang in there. You're a little infront of me, as I'm 6dp2dt today. I'm gathering you're not doing Pregnyl injections, as I am, so I don't think I'll POAS at all this time, as I only got fake positive readings that sent me more crazy than normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm really sorry threegoes - I've been there, it feels $hite. Thinking of you x