Closed Thread
Page 11 of 97 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Chris - that's such great news. You must be so relieved.

Em - Best of luck on your DE cycle.

Chiefsgirl - we also will be doing the human growth hormone trial next cycle. We may get the placebo but won't know until after. We are doing 350 gonal F + lucrin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Chris, great news on your levels, hope that the pains have settled and you have a smooth 44 or so weeks ahead

Ann, glad to hear you and the LO are doing well

leyshoja, sorry to hear about your BFN best wishes for your upcoming cycle. I think we may be cycle buddies, my AF is due sometime over the next few weeks. Hope that the saizen works its magic for you

Threegoes, good to hear from you, I'd been wondering how you were going. for your upcomiong cycle too

MrsErinR, how are you going?

Em, so glad to hear your treatment plan and AF arrive and you are underway with things

Bertie, I was so sorry to read about how unwell you've been with the kidney stones. Hope you are feeling better soon and can get your cycle underway.

MrsMac, glad to hear from you, I'd been wondering how you were going too. I am sorry to hear you've had a rough time, hope things are improving. Well done on the extra weight lost, maybe your body just needs a few weeks to get used to its new weight before the kg start to come off again.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    Again I hear the demoralising story of if you have never had a live birth before your chances are even lower...why is this
    Don't let them browbeat you with this bollocks. I'm no FS, but I can tell you that I've been trying since my child was 1, and I'm still here more than 2 years later trying, and there are others who have had their IVF bubs much quicker than that, even if they didn't have any before. You deserve your chance to try too.

Precious40, hello and welcome! Best wishes for your cycle. I'm doing an antagonist cycle too.

Juama, am hoping you get good news from your CGH.

Chiefsgirl, I might be a cycle buddy with you too, my AF is due over the next week or two.

Luca, that is great encouraging news from your FS.

Octoberbaby, twocam, team panda and everyone reading along. Hope you are having a good weekend.

AFM - crazy busy at the moment, I'm trying to arrange our move to our new house as well as waiting for AF

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SpringRain For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (01-03-2014),mrsmac123  (06-03-2014),Precious40  (01-03-2014),Team panda  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Luca, I hope you get the real deal, you'll know after a few days as the achy limbs and feet swelling didn't happen on any other cycles for me! Good luck as I truly do believe it can make a difference.

AFM, coming up to my second wedding anniversary on mon, a bit blue about not being preggers, have also strained my glute so not able to exercise at the moment which is difficult as I usually do something every day and I can't even walk on the treadmill!

I have been reading on some other threads about meditation tracks specifically for ivf, does anyone know of these? I'm a firm believer in it and have a track I use to sleep when I'm anxious so willing to look into it!

Looks like there are a few of us gearing up to cycle, baby dust to us all, hope the next couple of months go well for everyone xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Check out Zita West on itunes Chiefs

Sent from my GT-P5110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @emski72 I'll give it a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi SpringRain, I'm doing well thanks :-)

My transfer is on Monday at 11.30. Looking forward to it, even though I know it's our last chance with my eggs. Either we get lucky or we move onto something more likely to be successful. So, all good!

Hi to everyone else. Nice to see the thread start moving along again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsErinR For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (03-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - a few familiar faces on here, mind if I join? I'm about to do cycle #8, my second donor egg cycle in Greece. It's nice to see a few other ladies on here doing donor cycles. I feel really positive about this cycle - will be in April - fingers crossed its a sticky one. I was so stressed last time, but this time I'm much less stressed and I'm hoping my new clinic in Greece, and new FS, who are both so communicative and professional are the charm

Anyone else feel quite alone on this donor cycle journey? I kinda feel like hubby, family, friends etc just don't get how massive it is, how devastating it is. I feel like everyone doesn't actually think it through or just brushes it off with "it won't matter once you're pregnant". Its something they haven't had to face themselves so they don't get that while a donor pregnancy is absolutely awesome, acccepting you'll never have an OE baby is devastating, and there are aspects of having a donor egg baby that are really really tough, for both you and the child later down the track...

On Zolodex now preparing for my cycle - I think its making me a bit melancholy Sorry! Had a big tantrum with DH yesterday when I discovered he had told his family when we were doing our next cycle even though we had discussed it and decided not to tell anyone because of all the pressure last time of everyone practically wanting daily updates (which was awful in itself and then when it ended in miscarriage, was even worse). Still makes me angry ... to be honest I think he just forgot, which makes me angry in itself, how do you forget something so significant? Bleh, men!

Promise a more positive post next time! Sorry now personals - am venting a little as you can see

to all - here's hoping our next cycles do the trick!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

mrsmac123  (06-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Vixjc, we're on the cycling thread together! You're allowed to vent in here, while I'm not in your position with donor eggs yet, I can completely understand how big it is and how it would be a bit overwhelming and not something you have done lightly. I can understand about men forgetting and not getting it though! Better to come vent in here than starting a massive fight with DH.
    @MrsErinR good luck for transfer tmw, I have everything crossed that this is the one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @Luca, I hope you get the real deal, you'll know after a few days as the achy limbs and feet swelling didn't happen on any other cycles for me! Good luck as I truly do believe it can make a difference.

AFM, coming up to my second wedding anniversary on mon, a bit blue about not being preggers, have also strained my glute so not able to exercise at the moment which is difficult as I usually do something every day and I can't even walk on the treadmill!

I have been reading on some other threads about meditation tracks specifically for ivf, does anyone know of these? I'm a firm believer in it and have a track I use to sleep when I'm anxious so willing to look into it!

Looks like there are a few of us gearing up to cycle, baby dust to us all, hope the next couple of months go well for everyone xxx

hi chiefsgirl. I also bought the vita. west cd and downloaded another one from I tunes (can't remember the name now) but found them very helpful. Listened to one or the other every night whilst I cycled.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Team panda For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (02-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Chiefsgirl We cycled together back in November too, lets hope we don't cycle together again! (for all the best reasons of course!)

Nothing worse than an injury while stuck on the ivf treadmill (pardon the pun!) - although I do have a PT who manages to keep me exercising no matter what I happen to injure, she's relentless! Seems the older I get, the more injuries I get, bleh. Meanwhile hubby bounces along just fine, typical.

I'm exercising like a demon at the moment to undo the damage caused by the last cycle - only time I've had THAT particularly joyous IVF side effect (good thing really cos if that had happened every cycle I'd be in all sorts and shopping for mumuus).

Anyone else not like exercising much during a cycle? I want to - but then I get terrified I'll inexplicably screw something up. Anyway Chiefs, hope your glute sorts itself out really quick and those lovely endorphins are back with you really soon.