+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dishes are done and the kitchen is spotless before we go to bed every night, I need a clean start to my day!! Our dishes are washed after every meal, dishes are rinsed and stacked in the dishwasher after breakfast and lunch and anything in between is also rinsed and put in the dishwasher I can't stand having dirty dishes in the sink/on the bench

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have dishes done twice a day. Df does them mid morning/lunch time if he is home from work, I do night times. We have a dishwasher. Usually takes 30 seconds to stack.
    I hate a dirty kitchen.

Proudly brought to you by me and my autocorrect fail device.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I do the dishes 3 times a day after breakfast, after lunch and dinner prep (chopping veg and putting in fridge) and after doing school lunches each afternoon then DH does them once sometimes twice in the evening. I hate having dirty dishes and don't have a dishwasher as much as I would love one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We stack the dishwasher after breakfast, lunch and dinner. It then gets put on once dinner is finished. We wash anything that doesn't fit each night unless we are too exhausted. I love getting up to a clean kitchen.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Without reading any replies, have I ever left dishes in the sink overnight? Yep. I prefer to do them and usually do, but if I'm too tired, especially after working and cooking, I at least rinse and stack them. I don't have a dishwasher, which is annoying

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by HarvestMoon View Post
    I'm more worried about those feral little german ones! At least the big ones are easy to kill. Those german ones can take over your whole house. They are so bad down here.
    I agree! We get the big fellas at the house we live in now, but they make themselves scarce once you get some fresh roach baits laid out around the house.

A mate of ours who lived in Western Sydney had the german ones infested in his apartment. They were EVERYWHERE. Sometimes they would crawl on you when you were sitting on his couch

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Degrassi View Post
    I agree! We get the big fellas at the house we live in now, but they make themselves scarce once you get some fresh roach baits laid out around the house.

A mate of ours who lived in Western Sydney had the german ones infested in his apartment. They were EVERYWHERE. Sometimes they would crawl on you when you were sitting on his couch
    I know someone here who has a unit just like that. The whole block is infested with them. I was so shocked when I first saw it. I don't think I'd ever even seen german cockroaches before living in NSW.

We have some here and I'm so paranoid that they could breed out of control. My kitchen is full of those mortein traps, sticky traps, and one of those automatic pest sprays just for good measure. I pull everything out weekly to wipe or vacuum underneath. They are horrifying little creatures!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpmakes2 View Post
    Oh and it's always after the kids are in bed so then once it's done we can relax
    on the days my kids go to bed and sleep at a decent hour, i get way more done. when i am still working with them at 10pm or later, the dishes are no longer a priority.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes. Though we have a dishwasher.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I can't go to sleep with dirty dishes in the house, my eye twitch kicks in. Sometimes I will let a pot soak, but it's legit soaking haha.