+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

It's so easy for us to all say to leave (which I do agree is probably what you need to do as soon as you can), but I know it's a million times harder for you to actually do it, it's never as simple as packing up and moving on, even if that is what you want.
    I don't think you should hesitate to post here if you need help, or just need somewhere to vent, I can't imagine the BH community not supporting you if and when you need it.

Another thing that is easy for us to say but I totally understand if you can't believe it right now - you do deserve better, and you can make new choices for yourself and your children to be happier. You're stronger than you think!

I hope the next couple of days gives you a bit of a break, stay safe

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deku For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2014),RipperRita  (11-02-2014),~Marigold~  (11-02-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    You don't owe anyone on here an apology.
    You don't need to explain yourself, either. Hugs to you and your children. You are victims of domestic violence and should not be made to feel guilty about posting about how it is making you feel.

It took my own mother 15 years to finally leave my alcholic, abusive father. Everyone said "you'll never leave him" but she showed them. It was the hardest thing she had ever done, but she took us 4 kids and left, eventually.
    I hope you find peace and happiness in whatever path you chose, whenever you are capable of doing so x

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 11-02-2014 at 16:27.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

peanutmonkey  (11-02-2014),RastaMouse  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by lovepurplebutterflies View Post
    To be honest ladies I have been.a bit apprehensive about coming back and posting because of some of the responses. ...it has made me feel worse I know my situation is bad saying leave and doing it is hard....He did come back and fell asleep on the bed went to work the next day leaving his bags on the bedroom floor....He has now thrown a few clothes together and headed of to his business trip for work and won't be back till Thursday....I still think that he will come back and get the rest of his clothes.and go....

I am alone and have no one to talk to no family or friends and I have 4 kids I hate the position that I am in and hate the choices that I have made my.kids deserve better and I hate that I didn't. Choose a better father for them ...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    It's so easy for those on the outside looking in. It's so easy to say to leave. I'm sure you relise you should leave... it's really just not that simple though.
    We live in a society that frowns up and doesn't support single mothers. You leave and you are faced with an array of other issues. Suddenly there are financial constraints, difficulty acquring a rental property, difficulty finding work, childcare, etc.. I have been exactly where you are and I did leave. It took a long time but I got there. Things are far from perfect but without the daily abuse I feel a little less dead on the inside. I have no one as well- no family or friends. I did it 100% on my own. You can too when you are ready.
    Feel free to PM if you ever want to chat.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HarvestMoon For This Useful Post:

beebs  (11-02-2014),~Marigold~  (11-02-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    You posted a post before don't know where it has gone ....but I did respond to you a while ago it was a rather large response on my behalf....I am on my phone posting ATM and my laptop is getting fixed so I can't find the message.
    I didn't get a response back (well what I thought) and I backed off thinking that I bombarded you with my long winded message .. . Sorry....

Many of the posts from yesterday were removed, including the one you mentioned above and a few of mine.

"Life Is Ours, We Live It Our Way".

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't really know what to say but have followed this post. I hope you continue to post and am sad that you have no outside support. It takes courage to even write what you have written and hopefully it has helped you.
    I agree with pp saying do something for yourselves and remember you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To be honest ladies I have been.a bit apprehensive about coming back and posting because of some of the responses. ...it has made me feel worse I know my situation is bad saying leave and doing it is hard....He did come back and fell asleep on the bed went to work the next day leaving his bags on the bedroom floor....He has now thrown a few clothes together and headed of to his business trip for work and won't be back till Thursday....I still think that he will come back and get the rest of his clothes.and go....

I am alone and have no one to talk to no family or friends and I have 4 kids I hate the position that I am in and hate the choices that I have made my.kids deserve better and I hate that I didn't. Choose a better father for them ...

Oh sweet, I apologise if my post upset you. I have no experience being in your position but I do know it cannot be easy seeing a way out of it and into a happier place. Take one day at a time, make a plan and work towards it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You posted a post before don't know where it has gone ....but I did respond to you a while ago it was a rather large response on my behalf....I am on my phone posting ATM and my laptop is getting fixed so I can't find the message.
    I didn't get a response back (well what I thought) and I backed off thinking that I bombarded you with my long winded message .. . Sorry....

I never received a response. I would've most definitely replied if I had. I edited my post so other hubbers wouldn't take it the wrong way. I just wanted to help somewhat if I could. Even if it was just to vent to privately. No apology needed.

Thanks
    Reviews

You do know, deep in your heart, that if he left you, he would be doing you a massive favour? You do not need him.
    I say this with confidence, because I've been there. I've been there with those emotions that go between hating him, and needing him, all at the same time. The things I would do to make him happy, to try and make him love me and appreciate me, to get his approval. But it was never good enough. The constant fights about nothing important. The constant nasty thi gs that he would say to me. The endless nights I went to bed crying, because all I wanted was for him to love me, and for me to be good e ough for him.
    It really breaks you down. But you dont need him. You deserve so much better. You are far better off without him, even if it hurts that he leaves. You will see one day what a massive favour he would be doing for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rarity For This Useful Post:

Lauzy  (11-02-2014),Serenity Love  (12-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarity View Post
    You do know, deep in your heart, that if he left you, he would be doing you a massive favour? You do not need him.
    I say this with confidence, because I've been there. I've been there with those emotions that go between hating him, and needing him, all at the same time. The things I would do to make him happy, to try and make him love me and appreciate me, to get his approval. But it was never good enough. The constant fights about nothing important. The constant nasty thi gs that he would say to me. The endless nights I went to bed crying, because all I wanted was for him to love me, and for me to be good e ough for him.
    It really breaks you down. But you dont need him. You deserve so much better. You are far better off without him, even if it hurts that he leaves. You will see one day what a massive favour he would be doing for you.
    I am crying right now....you sounded so much like me now....I am so sorry that you felt that way....If I could hug you I would....

Last edited by RuffledPansy; 12-02-2014 at 19:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you op? Did he come home?