+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    No, no, no. He isn't indirectly doing anything - he sounds like he knows full well what he is doing, he also sounds like an alcoholic. Even if you think you aren't strong enough to leave, this is just as much about your kids as it is you - and seeing this type of relationship is not healthy. I hope you find your strength.

Quote Originally Posted by lovepurplebutterflies View Post
    The kids are being naughty ATM and he is trying disaplin them all the while his is indirectly having a go at me the same time ....oh your just like your Mother....everyone does what they like in this house just like your Mother.....he's been drinking since 11am. ...he's had about 10 cans...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to beebs For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (09-02-2014),HugsBunny  (09-02-2014),Mokeybear  (09-02-2014),Serenity Love  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Please take care of yourself, and don't be afraid to reach our to a shelter, DV support it the police if you need it. They are there to help you.

Hugs xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OP are you in Victoria? If you are, WIRE is a good resource. (I am not sure if they are statewide or national, sorry) please talk to someone who can help you, nobody should have to put up with this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauzy View Post
    @lovepurplebutterflies

http://www.dvconnect.org

1800 811 811

They will help you. They're 24/7 please get in contact with them.
    OP please keep these details handy. There is also a women's refuge in New Farm but DV Connect will have details of others not listed.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    OMFG...because you're breathing? Keep breathing! Take lots of deep breaths. This is his problem not yours. You say you're safe physically, so stay put and start thinking about how you'll get out of there. I might get flamed for that but I really mean it. There's no need to let things escalate, just keep your head down and start making your plans.

You deserve better. Your kids deserve better. Go and open your own bank account tomorrow. Please keep coming back and let us know that you're safe. If someone can get so angry over a conversation about fricken Fleetwood Mac then they are unstable. It's ok. It's ok. Bide your time and get your exit plan sorted...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am not one to answer threads on bubhub saying leave your husband - because relationships are complex and I don't want to make judgements on situations I don't know anything about

But in this case I am imploring you LEAVE HIM. He is abusive. You deserve better. Your kids deserve better.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to duckduckgoose For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The thing that makes me so lost is that I did nothing ....imagine what would happen if I did anything wrong....

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please make plans to leave this emotional abusive man. You are not a pinching bag for him to abuse when he feels like it. Please get out. You deserve so much better

Thanks
    Reviews
    He is an alcoholic and at this point you are exposing your children to this behaviour. You must separate yourself from him ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    All of this bc you didn't know the dude's name in Fleetwood Mac? (not that even a 'good' reason warrants this behaviour, nothing does... but wtf?)

Sorry OP, I'm going to be blunt. He sounds like an abusive drunk. I grew up in that environment and I'm still affected by it in my mid 30's. 10 cans depending on the spirit can be up to 20 standard drinks.

Get yourself and your kids out of there ASAP.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

PurpleButterfly4  (10-02-2014),Serenity Love  (09-02-2014)