+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kelstar002 View Post
    5 days of spotting...im well n truly over it...hurry up af n get this sh1t over with! If she had of arrived 1-2 days after spotting started she would have cleared out in time for my gyno appt on thurs.

http://FertilityFriend.com/home/46187b
    Have you tested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope i havent star...i started spotting wed n it was one lot of bright red..then it eased off till yesterday when I had another big lot of spotting so I thought it was af for sure (it was similar to af consistency) but then it stopped n today its been the smallest amount..so far. Af is due tomorrow going off ff n lp of 13 days. Had a little temp drop today so im expecting her n the big temp drop tomorrow. it just bugs me coz its spotting for nearly a week then af for 3-4days n then more spotting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica80 View Post
    The drop is the worst- your chart looked excellent! I think I might stop taking my temp after O this month as it makes me a little crazy.

I am wondering about FF. The month I actually did get pregnant it told me we weren't BD at the right time.Only 1 DPO -its the only month we got a 'low' score:
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4a6016
    That's what I'm doing this month, I'll temp until Ovulation is confirmed then stop because them lie they are just there to confirm Our really they can't tell you too much after because you can have the worst chart and get pregnant and the best and not get pregnant.

AF just arrived so bring on march!

I got pregnant with a low score first time and just a good score after.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate being an advanced charter. I just wish I was utd already!!! FF & Ovuview both think I'm 3dpo, but I'm not convinced (cd15 is too early for o for me). My temps have been out the last 2 mornings. I'll see what it looks like tomorrow.

www.fertilityfriend.com/home/489b1a

"...dreaming of a belly full of life..."
    Last edited by Funchu; 09-02-2014 at 18:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    UTD?

From what I understand O day can move around a bit, but luteal phases don't move much. So maybe you have O'd earlier? Everything of mine moved a lot when I took vitex, but I'm trying this month without as I'm so sick of taking a million vitamins in the morning (vitex, folate, multivitamin, B6, B12, D3) - time to dial it down I think. Just the extra folate this month.

I'm not thrilled I'm here either - ignorance would be far more blissful.

Quote Originally Posted by Funchu View Post
    I hate being an advanced charter. I just wish I was utd already!!! FF & Ovuview both think I'm 3dpo, but I'm not convinced (cd15 is too early for o for me). My temps have been out the last 2 mornings. I'll see what it looks like tomorrow. [/url]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica80 View Post
    UTD?.
    Up the duff

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm... I've been doing this a while & cd15 is way too early. I don't feel like I'm post-o either. It would be great if I am because Thursday morning's bd session was great.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I agree funchu... It doesn't match your other charts but hoping it was o and u bd just on time x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

Funchu  (09-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by beccaboobang View Post
    I agree funchu... It doesn't match your other charts but hoping it was o and u bd just on time x
    lol becca - none of my charts match each other! I've looked back over all of them though & o was cd16 in Feb 2013... so maybe I have an annual pattern? lol. Ha ha, I'm pretty sure I don't, but that would be pretty funny.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lol that would be amusing funchu!