+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Look on Pinterest for craft ideas to decorate the nursery. I did a lot if cross stitch, sewing, painting etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pregnant with #4. Seeing as until recently I was at work 2 days and at uni the other 3 I spent my weekends cleaning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    He has commitments with learn to sail that he can't get out of so he is out at least some of every weekend doing that.
    Are you able to accompany him and help out..? I know you said you've given up teaching as well but maybe your DH could have some ideas on how you could help him to teach..?

Could he drop you somewhere before he goes sailing or teaching..?

I'm 29 weeks pregnant and suffering from being home/bed ridden and bored all weekends too.. Even if I had the energy to leave the house, a whole day is too exhausting and painful =( I'm about to borrow some books from a friend.. Its not ideal but it's something.. I do like to read but I feel so lazy doing nothing all the time!!

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    How social is your clubhouse? I used to love just hanging around watching the racing and chatting with people.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Online shopping! 💖

Thanks
    Reviews
    Other fun things i do are: cooking, yoga, dance, going for walks, coffee catchups and lunches with friends, planning/decorating the nursery, writing and reading ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    We went out a lot & ate out a lot. Tried to spend as much lovely time together as a couple before we became a trio. If budget is tight - picnic & a movie at home rather than dinner & a movie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardening? Could start a vege garden to stock up on some good things whilst pregnant...
    Reading, baking, knitting for baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was the same OP, quit hockey when pregnant and was left wondering what other people did with their time!

I spent quite a bit of time holiday planning cos we had a few OS trips coming up, got into some craft stuff like restored a few bits of furniture. We live in an apartment so it wasn't even like I had a garden to mess about in or things to do around the house.

DS is 6 months old now and there are still days when I get bored. When it is so hot there are only so many times you can go to the library, shopping centre, granny's house....

I guess some people are home bodies more than others

Thanks
    Reviews
    Books? Do you enjoy reading? I used to read now and then but when pregnant and on maternity leave I took it up again. I rarely buy new books. You can get them from an op-shop or borrow them from the library when you're next in town. Or if you want books delivered to your door, buy them online.
    Oh and you can get short-stories or magazines (from op-shop & library) if you're not into reading a really long novel.

Time flies when you get stuck into a good book!