+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I agree and to even get a doctor to help me less than 2 months after to be fully informed is seeming impossible I am due to have my first embryo transfer on april 14 and I told my fs dont worry about ectopics anymore not possible...so here we go again with the confusion.,,,supposedly being ok also convinced my dh that it wont happen again. Thing is the reason I ended up in emergency was because of being ignored and brushed off and here it is happening again.,, dh suggests I send a letter to them and cc the ombudsmen...I dont have time...I feel like im blind and that when I have my scans they are not going to look properly im just going to have to tell them that yes I might be tubeless...but not.., how stupid

Sent from my GT-P3110 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi MrsMac, how are you? Have you written a letter?

We are all okay here, in our first month TTC and it's stressful, my DD was unplanned, as was my ectopic (each a result of just ONE slip up) so I'm new to TTC. I am in my TWW at the moment & I'm so scared that if it doesn't happen this month I will be even more upset because of how easy it was pre-ectopic.

Hope you are doing better x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have written the letter but its incomplete mainly time and Im finding it hard not to sound like a hysterical lunatic and not 2 pages long and I feel like its just not going to get through the system in time. I think im going to see if the fs will talk to the hospital..they always seem to stick togethor., forget the person whose body it is,.and yeh noone has called me

Dont stress too much about the time it takes...it should not affect your ability to conceive other than if you ovulate on the side there is no tube...its not cast in stone that it alternates perfectly every month either. This last time when I ruptured I had a scan the month b4 they said I was going to ovulate from the left then but we missed it.... my rupture was next month on the left again. The surgeon told me its common. Im 41 had 1 tube, an ectopic in the other, implant for 5 years and overweight and it took me from sept 13th when I had the implant removed till xmas eve to fall pregnant so dont stress its early days porkypies

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had my first embryo transfer today fingers crossed it doesnt get sucked up the stump

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsmac123 For This Useful Post:

Precious40  (09-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck MrsMac! I'm due for AF tomorrow (I think) and have taken a couple of tests, all neg. No signs of AF (skin breaking out, pain etc) but my cycles may still be a bit out of whack! Better luck next time I guess

I'm not really knowledgable about IVF processes so I wish I had some advice for you but take care of yourself! xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Porkypies did you get a BFP?

We had one embryo successfully fertilised and put back in last wed so that means im quietly going mental on my 2ww. Problem is some hormones im taking mimic early pregnancy so is hard to just ignore.

Unfortunately IVF clinic, normal or not, told me if I have a bfp they will not monitor me for EP in the dreaded stump... I need to find a gp that I trust...anyway not at that stage yet but it adds to my jitteryness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It was 10 weeks yest...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsmac123 View Post
    Unfortunately IVF clinic, normal or not, told me if I have a bfp they will not monitor me for EP in the dreaded stump...
    I just don't get that? You've had 3 EP! and since you have a tiny bit of tube there, they should be really watching things closely

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I dont either, it just seems like noone gives a ****...in the end i only have myself....DH has a spack if I talk about the possibility...my mother says dont worry its highly unlikely...uhuh saying that doesnt mean much to me anymore except that why do I need to convince pple to just humour me even or...make sure just in case. Im not asking for anything rare or expensive and I dont mind paying

Last edited by mrsmac123; 17-04-2014 at 22:07.