+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Atherton Mums

Hi I'm new to the Tablelands/ Atherton and am looking to meet other mums.

I am a part time working, studying, married mother of a 4 year old "active" son and a 6 moth old son. Looking to meet new people and find some little friends for the kids.

Emma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma,
    Welcome to the Tablelands! I've only been up here for 5 1/2 years, but wouldn't live anywhere else now! My husband and I are in the process of buying a farm out at Dimbulah. We are only just pregnant - not telling anyone yet, with our first child. VERY excited!
    I hope you find some lovely people up here and some wonderful friends for your boys!
    Nellie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Emma,

I can see that this is an older thread so I hope you get this!
    my name is Ashleigh, I'm also new to Atherton. I have a 15month old little girl and am expecting another girl in a few months time
    I 'm also looking to meet some new people as I don't know anyone here at all, and would love to make a few friends! Maybe we could have a chat some time?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi

Wow this is a very old thread . Hi my names Sarah I have a almost 2 yrs old and I'm also looking to meet new people also that live on the tablelands I myself live in Atherton .

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi Ashleigh, im the same I don't know anyone , would love to meet you

[QUOTE=Missasha;7782954]Hi Emma,

I can see that this is an older thread so I hope you get this!
    my name is Ashleigh, I'm also new to Atherton. I have a 15month old little girl and am expecting another girl in a few months time
    I 'm also looking to meet some new people as I don't know anyone here at all, and would love to make a few friends! Maybe we could have a chat some time?[/QUOTE Hi Ashleigh my names Sarah I don't have any friends up here , I don't know anyone other then my in-laws

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    My names Heidi and I live in Kuranda and just found out I'm preggers yay! Happy to catch up and meet new people! Have lived cairns area for over 10 yrs