What brand is it ?
    How much did it cost?
    Thanks.
    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    Yes.
    I use is everyday sometimes and not for a while sometimes.
    It's a GHD and it's purple. Love it because I dropped it on the ground really hard once and broke it and I told them I did that and it broke and they sent me a brand new one absolutely free!!! It's lasted 4 years and straightens amazingly well and fast.
    I think it cost me $350 or something along those lines... Can't remember.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a GHD. I use it daily (short hair style that must be straight - my hair is curly). I love it! Makes my hair really sleek. Think it was around the $250 mark. Worth every cent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've got a GHD gold classic styler straightener I think it' called and it was about $300 a few years ago. I use it most days, and take it away with me as it comes in this awesome heat resistant roll up bag.

I'm very happy with it, it doesn't take long to heat up and I like the little beep sound I gives me to remind me it's on and when it's ready to use.

I have heard good things about the Silver Bullet straighteners too, as unlike GHD ones, S.B ones have adjustable heat settings which would be kinder on your hair I would imagine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I have relatively short have in a concave bob style so I straighten daily. I have a purple GHD too. It's absolute rubbish. I think it was around $200. It even feels cheap and junky. You can't alter the temperature like you can on cheap straighteners and it just doesn't seem to do that great of a job. I have a $40 remmington one that's at least on par if not better than the GHD.

I think the best straightener I ever owned was an $80 VS wet to dry one.

Next one I buy, I certainly won't be lashing out another couple of hundred dollars for. It's just not worth it when you don't achieve better results or you don't get anything more out of it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have a GHD.
    I'm a hairdresser so use it around 10+ times a day, plus every morning on myself.
    I bought it in my first year of my apprenticeship so it would be 8 years old now and works like new
    I've tried others like the cloud nine, Elkie etc but they just aren't the same as my GHD.
    I paid $200 for it and I've never needed it serviced or anything.
    When it's time for a new one I'll be buying a GHD again

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a purple ghd and have used it plenty of the 2-3 yesrs ive had it. Does an awesome job.
    Before that I killed 2 remington ones, and a vs one.
    Had a vs wet to dry and ditched it because it was killing my hair and damaging it.
    Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've got a scarlet GHD. I love it. Super quick to heat up unlike cheaper ones and doesn't dry out my hair. I paid $200ish for it a few years ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a purple ghd, it's a medium size. It's great. It is gentler on my hair than my old Remington. I've had if about 4 years now and still going dtring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got a black ghd, older model, had it for 6 years. Use it for special occasions. Still works great. I have super thick long hair. Worth the investment IMO.