+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sudden night waking???

Dd (16 weeks) has always been a crappy daytime catnapper but I put up with it because she slept relatively well at night with just 2 feeds. The last week she has been waking almost hourly! What the hell is going on! Nothing has changed? And I'm just at a loss??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's probably the 4 month sleep regression hon, google it. Very common. Hope it resolves soon xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can they seriously regress that much?? She looks exhausted?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep it's bad the 4 month sleep regression. Search bubhub for it, 16 week olds or 4 months. Tonnes of threads, they pop up all the time. It's AWFUL. I used to ball my eyes out with exhaustion. Dd was waking every 40-60 minutes during this phase. It does pass but I know that doesn't help you at this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    4 month slept regression. This can be the first of many. We hit every single one. They suck.

Google ask moxie, best stuff there is on it.

My advice, don't fight it, it just makes it harder, it's not your fault, it will pass.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How long did it last?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It can last a few weeks. It can really test you because it comes from nowhere. Check first your bub is not sick, just in case it's that. They are very common and happen at different times. 4 month is usually the most shocking. Do what you need to to get through it, enlist help from friends and family, sleep during the day and take shifts with your partner. I personally think the best thing you can do is manage yourself to get through it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Don't fight it. Just bide your time and ride it out.

Sent from my HTC One SV using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rose&Aurelia&Hannah For This Useful Post:

babyla  (06-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's so hard I know! My DD has just gone through it, it lasted about 2 weeks tops. She's now back to sleeping 8-6.

Hang in there, it won't last too long x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, she does sound a little congested and has sneezed a bit but I don't think that's the issue. Last night she's was talking and laughing to herself at 1.00am for 1 1/2! What do I do with her during that time? Is this what your babies did during the regression?