+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atropos View Post
    She does look so much like her. He really has a "type"- if I were her that alone would have made me run a mile, let alone the murder charge. I don't understand how she can claim he is innocent? Even if she truly believes he didn't murder her- surely she's seen that footage and knows that if nothing else he is guilty of domestic violence? I can't imagine how he could explain that away or how it could not be a consideration for her?
    Exactly. That footage was chilling

2. The Following User Says Thank You to babyla For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like she's into abusive dudes, some film clip she was in called violent http://youtu.be/mFXLeW9aSQs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It's utterly wrong. But it wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the media and publishers willing to give the story the money it doesn't deserve! The media is so much to blame for giving disgraceful people like this publicity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I read in the paper today an article about it,and she said she had had abusive boyfriends in the past,and Gittany had been the"perfect" boyfriend! he was prob still in that stage where he seemed "perfect" and never got the time to turn bat**** cray cray on her.shes had a lucky escape.How you can stand by a man like that...I don't know.He has a criminal record,and that video footage speaks for itself.Will be interesting to watch Sunday Night this week. NOOO she should never profit for his crime!! Makes me sick,he should be the one paying his own legal fees!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This whole case makes me sick. How could you standby someone like that?

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I won't be watching it ^ I would rather not give it ratings.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

anonyme  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleetwood View Post
    It's utterly wrong. But it wouldn't be possible if it weren't for the media and publishers willing to give the story the money it doesn't deserve! The media is so much to blame for giving disgraceful people like this publicity.
    It's a vicious cycle, isn't it? The media give us what we keep watching.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I don't think it's illegal but it's distasteful. She is a dumb fool.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-02-2014),Joeee  (07-02-2014),smallpotatoes  (07-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh, so its not just me then seeing that they look alike.

I don't really know how I feel about her. Part of me thinks she knew what would happen and that capitalised on the media coverage for her own purposes, but then another part of me thinks she is a victim.

She quite possibly got totally sucked in by him, and believed in his innocence, which is why she financially supported his defence. I have very personal experience on how easy it is to believe what others around you don't, simply because the truth is so much harder to bear.

Regardless of her purposes behind this however, no I don't think she should be paid. It would be an insult to Lisas family to see her doppelganger profit from her death. I agree with VicPark...I don't think its probably illegal, but its seriously off.

I think only time will tell with Rachelle. If she deliberately courts the media then she has no sympathy from me whatsoever.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I spent almost two hours last night reading the sentencing remarks for this case:

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...-1226769880229

I just can't understand how she could still be convinced of his innocence.

And...worst nose job ever.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (07-02-2014)