+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My next scan is at 25wks and see my OB 2 days later. So 4 weeks after my last scan.

I'm having an afternoon tea - just to catch up with everyone before the babies arrive. No games! When r u having yours?

Have you picked out anything yet, pram? Cots? Nursery furniture? Etc do you think you'll sleep them in 1 cot or separately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Yay it's MOnday! Not! Seriously where does the weekend go?

Coco - woo hoo! U have ur pigeon pair! How exciting! That's wonderful news and so glad all is going well. I like yellow and grey think that's a great combo.

JB -glad all is going well too, ur little ones look cute already!

AFM - back to melb last week, still concerns as fluid levels in twin 2 borderline and they are worried about restriction growth too. So back in 2 weeks (with a local scan this wk) and we will do the amnio then do. Harmony bloods came back low risk. We haven't brought a single thing and now most likely won't for another month or so as things so uncertain with twin 2 Basically there is always going to be a problem as twin b is 2 weeks behind and this is very significant for being this different so early.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope the fluid levels don't cause too much problem. Fingers are crossed for you Spud. I hope you can buy lots of things for both twins very soon xxx

JB I'm planning on having our nappy party in the third week of May. I know it's a little early, but given my size already, I'm worried I'm going to be way too big in June to enjoy anything.

We're going for the ABC Zoom pram. We were looking at the Bugaboo Donkey but it doesn't really fit in most doorways and is awkward in shops. I read a few reviews and really liked the Zoom.

I'm thinking of getting our cots from Cots4Tots - they seem to have good deals.

I've read a few things about twins being difficult to manage in the bedroom. So we'll be putting them into their cots in the nursery from the beginning. But we'll see how it goes - this is our first time and I'm only really basing my decisions on books and opinions from other twin parents.

How about you? Have you made plans yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We've been quiet in there ladies... Spud how are you going? have you had more scans or amino yet? I hope everything is going well for you and your 2 miracles.

Coco we are also going to sleep bubs in their own room, we just don't have the space in our room for 2 bassinets. Their room is right next to ours so we will be able to hear everything anyway!!

We put a deposit down on our pram, nursery furniture and car seats during the week - it's nice to have those things sorted out!! We got the mountain buggy duet. I have been using MB's for about 8yrs whilst being a nanny and I absolutely love them, easy to push, fit in any doorway and great with a dog (we have a 2yr old golden retriever)

have you been feeling them at all? DH & I saw my belly move for the first time last weekend, was amazing! They are quite active now - still sporadic but more often as each day goes by, love feeling them, makes me smile or laugh as i wonder what they are doing in there!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls!

Jb looks like you're prepared with all the shopping!

I've started shopping for bits and pieces. Little by little each week though.

I've been feeling the babies move more and more. At least a few times each day. Love it! DH has also felt them - it's amazing!

We just had our antenatal classes and saw a 2 day old baby get bathed. I can't wait to meet my little ones now!

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

So excited to hear that everything is going well for you all and that the shopping has begun!!

Unfortunately, i have the worst news to share (and I hope it's ok to do so). On sunday 23rd my waters broke and 3 days later on 26th I had to give birth to my two beautiful girls Meg and Emily who were born alive but only for a short time. I can't believe I'm even able to write this actually. Anyway, thank you for all your support during our short time together and I pray for an uneventful pregnancy and birth. You girls are going to be wonderful mothers.

xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Spud I am so incredibly sorry. My heart sank reading your post. There really are no words for what you have gone through. I hope you and your partner are finding strength in one another to get through this tough time.

I know those gorgeous babies are watching over you. I pray you are blessed with a miracle (or 2) when you're ready.

We are here for you at any time. Sending you lots of hugs xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud I'm so sorry to hear this. I can't possibly begin to imagine what you are going through.

I hope both you and your partner are supported at this time. Please chat here if you need to.

Sending you lots of love.

Sent from my C6903 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spud, im late in saying so but I am so sorry for your loss please be kind to yourself

Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app