+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Loving hearing all the stories and so good to see so many positive one here too!

Coco - how are u feeling? How far are you now?

JB - so funny seeing we are exactly the same dates! Great to share this with you both.

Im not on any other threads yet, for some reason i didn't want to jinx myself but this seemed a bit safer (weird i know!). We had our scan in Melb (just saw the registra not the person we were supposed to be referred to). Anyway they took lots of pics and measurements and basically said at this stage both are still looking good for their ages but because it is still so early and only so much u can see re: internal organs etc we have to go back in 3 weeks (so I made it worth my while and have booked Greast tix too!). Bump is definately out there now and i feel good enough to wear some tighter close as im reassured its a baby belly and not like i just had a big lunch.
    Hope u guys are well and making sure ur getting plenty of rest so hard when u need to go to loo all the time!
    xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Spud & Coco how are you feeling? I've been trying to find a twins due in group but can't. Would be great to have frequent contact with twin mummas to be to talk about everything twins & getting ready for them. If I started one would you be interested in joining? Would you prefer BH or Facebook??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mummas, congratulations on the twinnies!, I am also expecting twins. Identical due start of August . So far goinv well. Some morning sickness but feeling good now jusg very tired!. Have scan tomorrow, probably still early but fingers crossed they can see the gender! Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    Coco - how are u all doing?

JB - glad things are going well. Would be interested in either but something on here first might be good way to connect first with some other mums.

Mumma - congrats on ur twins too, very exciting and hope the MS goes soon.

All well here, off to Melb this Friday for our 19/20 week scan bit nervous and hoping all is ok. Have u guy been feeling any kicks yet? Im not sure if the weird flip flops I've only felt a few times is that.
    xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a midwifery student from Brisbane. If you live in the area I was wondering if you'd like for me to follow your pregnancy. This would mean that I would go to all of your appointments with you and the birth. It would be additional to the care you already receive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been in touch. Things have been quite hectic at work.

I'd be happy with creating a group. But yes it might be best to keep it here first so more people can join. But I do enjoy Facebook groups - they're a lot easier to follow.

I'm going really well. Trying to walk each night. Feel like my tummy is growing each day. I have my 18 week OB appointment this Friday and then my 20 week scan in 2 weeks. Can't wait to find out what we're having! Then I'll start shopping! Honestly I'm still scared that one day at the next scan I'll find out that my 2 little monkeys aren't there. Anyone else still have these fears?

Good luck with your upcoming scans ladies

I wouldn't mind having a student midwife follow my journey but I live in Melbourne. Sorry.

JB should we start a new twin thread? Or just continue with this one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and spud I occasionally feel some sort of weird vibration on my right side. Don't know if that's one of my bubs moving. What do your flip flops feel like?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's two more boys! So excited must admit I was a tad sad that I didnt get my baby girl as this is our last two, but boys rock! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! Congrats mumma! have you started shopping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Mumma - woo hoo boys do rock! And how cool for these little ones to have each other as best mates!

Coco - hope all goes well at ur scan, and ur fears are perfectly normal. I would happily listen to their heart beats all day just to reassure myself if i could so i think when we can feel them regularly we will be a bit more relieved. Hard to explain the flip flops, but it almost feels a bit nauseating if that makes sense!

JB = how are things with you and ur precious cargo?

AFM - had a teeny tiny bit of brownish/reddish blood yesterday and totally lost my ****! (i had bright bleeding with clots from week 6 to 14) so this was a shock! Raced up to clinic and they did a scan and all was normal. Phew! Man these kids are stressfull already (but i wouldn't have it any different). Hoping all good news for tomorrow when we go to Melb tomoz.

xxxx