Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    MDMA for me too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Magic Mushrooms.

The reasons are - they are not addictive at all. They can also teach you a lot about yourself. And are proven to help people cope with depression, and have been used in other countries to help patients cope with their fatal illness. They are not addictive whatsoever, are completely natural, there is NO proven long term damage from them at this stage, they actually detox your body and are linked to clearing out UTI's (a Chinese remedy) when used in small doses.

The 'trip' can be quite intense, and while it can be an enlightening experience; (or dark - depending on your mindset) it's not something you will want to run back and do again the next day or anything. It is not possible to become physically addicted to them, and you don't have a nasty recovery afterwards either as they are natural and as i said - they clean you out.

The reality is, in the world we live in our kids will be definitely exposed to drugs. My plan is to be as open with DS as possible so he knows he can open up to me.

Edit - to clarify.
    Last edited by Serenity Love; 06-02-2014 at 21:57.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serenity Love For This Useful Post:

callmedragon22  (04-02-2014),loislane2010  (04-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Mdma

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Ive ever only done pot.I smoked ALOT for a few years when I was younger (teenage) I haven't done it for YEARS,and done it once or twice since becoming a parent 8 years ago.At one point my flatmate got into Ice and tried to get me to do it,never did coz it freaked me out.I hope my kids never try anything! I hope they are nerdy and don't even want to drink!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Alcohol. Because it's legal it means greater quality control... And a lower likelihood you'll have to hang out with bikies and other scum in order to get a fix.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by Atropos; 04-02-2014 at 21:19.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shelle65 View Post
    MDMA (ecstasy). It is overall less harmful than alcohol. Yes there have been a few deaths, but much lower proportionally than alcohol-related deaths.
    Yep, i would be the same. To me it is the best of a bad lot of choices.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by Jellyfishie; 04-02-2014 at 22:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Weed is one of the worst ones! I dont care what the net says it took my partner 4 weeks of detoxing to get off it. Violent, sweats, couldn't eat during thids time. Just because its natural doesnt mean anything.

Mine would be mdma or mushrooms. My partner was a huge raver and ive only done drugs once or twice as a teen.

I dont mind if my children explore but I would rather they know they can ask us than get crap from anywhere.
    Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I really don't want my kids to get into smoking cigarettes - I know 1st hand how addictive it is, even just a couple every time you go out.

I'd choose alcohol as I believe it is important that they learn to drink responsibly as it is the drug they will get the greatest peer pressure to use.

I've also seen the bad side of pot and would be educating my children about that but I would not be devastated if they did try it.

When I first read the topic title I thought it was asking if you had to choose a drug to take yourself - I was going to say endone but should probably just stick to scotch

Sent from my GT-S5830 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Stretched For This Useful Post:

loislane2010  (04-02-2014)