+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got $20 sets from target and they fitted my boori urbane perfectly. So did their waterproof mattress protectors. It was in winter though, so maybe their summer sheet sets are a different size?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    My Target sheets fit. I got the sets that say 'fits toddler bed'.

Me, he and our two boys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Target sheets also fit my boori and the mattress protector is from babies R us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is an old post but I have the boori country cot which is the larger size and I didn't realise until after I bought the cot! I picked up a pack of 2 mattress protectors and a pack of 2 summer fitted sheets in boring white from baby bunting for a silly expensive price.
    I looked at the target sheets and the dimensions are slightly smaller than my boori dimensions.
    Are these the sheets being referred to as fitting the boori mattress (even though dimensions slightly smaller) or are there sheets at target that state larger dimensions? Does anyone know if big w is the same?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Qrazelna The target sheets do fit but you have to pull them pretty tight. I also bought the hungry caterpillar one and that doesn't fit. Have a look online as well, if you search fitted sheets for boori one comes up, I got some bassinet sheets off her. She's also on ebay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Qrazelna The target sheets do fit but you have to pull them pretty tight. I also bought the hungry caterpillar one and that doesn't fit. Have a look online as well, if you search fitted sheets for boori one comes up, I got some bassinet sheets off her. She's also on ebay
    Thanks! I have a look for her

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    Bubba blue or Aiden & Anais fit - these are what I've got
    ^^^^ Yep us too, I have had to take so many sets back before but these are the brands that fit like they are made for the cot. I realised that most sheet sets are for a 'standard cot' you will need anything that is for a 'large cot' when buyinf for boori mattresses. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Boori cot sheet set

Oh god I'm such an idiot. Just discovered a target sheet set (standard size) in the cupboard that has probably been sitting there about a year. I could easily just see if they fit. They're summer though so I am wanting to buy something thicker anyway. I'll report back soon!

YAY! They fit! Actually I tried it on over his mattress protector and fitted sheet and it still fit! It has the standard cot size on the packet too. I saw some cute flannelette sheets at target so I'm going to buy a packet (1 just in case). Goodbye boring old white sheets!
    Last edited by azelqra; 06-02-2015 at 10:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Yep just the normal target sheets! I've even managed to fit kmart sheets on the cot mattress as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big W sheets fit my boori county cot haven't tried target or any others.