My name is Daph and I'm in my third year of midwifery at the Charles Darwin University, Darwin, NT. I have been a Registered Nurse since 1994 and I am now studying to gain my Bachelor of Midwifery.
As part of my degree, I am required to 'follow through' the pregnancies of at least 20 women in order to gain the knowledge I will require when I've graduated to be the best midwife I can possibly be.

I am seeking women in the Darwin / Palmerston areas who are interested in having a student midwife follow them through on their pregnancy and birth journey.

The follow-through program offers you the opportunity to receive continuity of care throughout your pregnancy, while developing a trusting and supportive relationship with your student midwife. In turn, students have the privilege of following you through your journey, observing the care provided to you and your family during pregnancy, labour, birth and the postnatal period. This allows me, the students, to expanding my knowledge of midwifery/ pregnancy, ultimately ensuring that I graduate as the best, most highly experienced midwife I can be.

As part of the collaboration, I attend some antenatal appointments, be present during the labour and birth of your baby, follow-up with postnatal visits after delivery and attend your 6 week GP visit.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any more questions!