Closed Thread
Page 90 of 103 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Yep although I've just realized the elevated levels may be due to the progynova i started taking on Friday.
    Hmm yeah this is where my level of knowledge ends not sure what progynova is ... But still high and not low though right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Progynova they give you to build your lining up if it's lagging a bit, it's basically estragen I think. I spoke to the nurse and she said progynova alone wouldn't get you anywhere near that level so it's hopefully mostly coming from that follicle.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scuba - what's happening with you, I think I may have seen you on the other threads but not sure what your status is - can you tell us about your sitch?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Scuba - what's happening with you, I think I may have seen you on the other threads but not sure what your status is - can you tell us about your sitch?
    Hey thats good news on your post above! Not Progynova but you!

AFM sorry, I suppose i should introduce myself
    well, I'm just in a holding pattern waiting to ovulate for a FET, I miscarried two weekends ago on my first pregnancy. It's been pretty rough but I'm acutely aware that miscarriage is really common and we've still got a great chance so I'm trying to focus on the positives and not be too whingy about it, we've got three frosties on ice and will be transferring one of those in a week or two. I'm terrified either it won't implant or I will miscarry again...but if that happens my new plan is I'll leave the other two on ice and go straight to another full stim cycle and maybe do PGD.

I think before I started my first cycle I optimistically thought the only two possibilities were either no implantation and we try again, or we'd get pregnant. The miscarriage was such a shock. We had complacently thought we were doing really well, good eggs, good fert rate blah blah... I felt a surprising amount of shame about miscarrying and for having gotten so carried away with being pregnant for a week or two. I wasn't very far along though, ...I don't know how you're still standing with a miscarriage at 11 weeks. To feel like you're getting to that 'safe-ish' milestone and then have it all go wrong. Just heartbreaking. Kudos to you for getting out of bed and breathing in and out.

I like hanging out (lurking until recently) on this thread, its really supportive and I'm just mega impressed that you're going it alone. I wasn't going to comment but each time I log in and see the title of your thread I think 'you go girl'. I met my husband relatively recently (2012) and before that I was fairly sure I'd be going it alone myself.

In fact, the beginning of my journey with this stuff wasn't actually that we made some lovey-dovey decision to have kids, we basically got back from honeymoon and my AF went MIA which led to the discovery of a big endometrioma. For the first 12 months I pretty much was going it alone - so I have some sense of what that feels like. In fact I first joined bubhub for that reason, I felt so alone in the whole treatment journey but with the irritation of a DH who just didn't get it at all - he saw it as "my problems". He sure got a big shock when he finally did his SA and they found the MFI. He's a lot better about it all now, but its been a steep learning curve.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly I would go for it if the E2 levels are good and the FS has recommended to proceed I would be inclined to proceed. That sounds like a good follie and if it was me I world go ahead. Our time is short !

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (18-08-2014),Kelly70  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for sharing your story Scuba and my heart goes straight out to you with the miscarriage - I so know how that feels unfortunately and I think it has to be devastating no matter how far along you are. I was absolutely shattered at the time, and like you, felt a bit ashamed and embarrassed when it happened, like I'd done something wrong and almost like I didn't deserve to be pregnant. Strange feelings to process and work through. I had also told quite a number of people by then which made it all harder. Plus dealing with the possibility that it was likely my last chance at 42, to have had a baby. All I could think was, SO CLOSE argh. I was grateful though, to have it happen then and not further into the pregnancy, I've read some things about women losing babies nearly full term and that would something to deal with indeed. Beyond.

But you at least, have a plan B and whilst that doesn't make it any easier, it must be some comfort to have it. Massive hugs to you - and good luck for the upcoming FET.

Oh and stick around too if you like it in here xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 the terribly tough part is we never know which one is THE egg. I don't think anyone can decide except you but if you can afford it, I would go for it. Your FS wouldn't say go for it if she didn't believe there was a chance. And at our age we have to grab every chance we can. Thinking of you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 - go for it is my advice✨✨
    It sounds like awesome E2 levels are also on your side. You'd probably already guessed what I'd say anyway??.... This could be the egg you've been waiting for. Positive baby dust storms headed your way sister!!✨✨✨🌈✨✨✨
    ✨🐣👶

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 - do it!! FX

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (18-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Thanks @Kelly70 I'd love to stick around

Lol @Biscotti71 baby dust storms that's a funny visual.