Closed Thread
Page 9 of 103 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah, the irony! We spend so much of our time desperately hoping AF doesn't show, and the rest of the time desperate for it to arrive. Good luck for cycle 5 Chiefsgirl! You're on your way

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (10-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, dh had his TESA done Friday all went well and we got 11 samples which is a good result, poor hubs is rather sore but thankfully he was knocked out for it Vix as far as I know they did both sides
    Chiefsgirl gl this next round I'm eager to get started now but waiting for AF before I make the call for next mth, also wanting to ask about Saizen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with this cycle Chiefs

Booboo good news on the successful samples from hubbie, how far away is AF for you?

I found out Friday that I am 4-5 weeks away from a donor coming up which is a bit quicker than I expected. The way my next cycles fall, I'll be cycling for the first time either early April (omg) or end of April! Pretty excited about that!!

Speaking of AF, I started seeing a good naturopath about 2.5 months ago, she has had me on q10, vitex (small dose), fish oil and herbs and this month I had a perfect 28 cycle for the first time in forever. My cycles are usually reasonably okay but normally 26 days so it feels like something is working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Kelly! 4-5 weeks is going to fly! AND that means we will be cycle buddies I'll receive my transfer in around 5 weeks - we can suffer the TWW crazies together.

DH got back from Athens last night - with the flu. But he said our donor has been picked and is all ready to go. So now the countdown is on till I fly out. When I think about the 2-3 kilos I wanted to lose before flying out - it doesn't feel very far away at all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your upcoming cycles girls. I'm chilling out waiting to pass the 12 week mark. I'm 10 weeks now and am starting to feel better from the nausea. I've got a scan on Wednesday so hoping everything is still going ok.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Booboo78  (11-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF due any day now Kelly, crap this is getting real now!
    Prob due for EPU sometime towards end of apr, this next month will fly for us all I I'm sure.
    Its great that the naturopath has helped regulate your cycle.
    I must start acupuncture again, find it so relaxing
    Vix sorry yo hear your dh isn't well, great news your donor has been picked
    Fx we all get something a little more than chocolate this Easter x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for DH's haul BooBoo - only takes one!

Helsbaby - you give me hope luv - really cheering for you to get into that second trimester

I booked my airport transfer from Athens to the clinic ... makes it feel closer - DH is gonna freak when he realises, but I booked a limo (maybe $30 bucks more than a taxi - in the scheme of this whole ridiculously expensive endeavour, $30 is peanuts!!!). Last trip was so hideous, this time I'm gonna make sure its cruisy, and that includes having a nice fella waiting for me at the airport with a nice car, instead of some cabbie (yet again) trying to rip me off. Yup, I'm an airport trasnfer snob ... or I will be, it's my first limo ride ever!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, bad emotional day for me today. DH is working nights, I got. 4hrs sleep last night and my clinic has now informed me that it was too hard to source the saizen hgh last cycle that they will give me a script and I need to source it myself! So of course I start ringing around and can't find people who stock it or can get it in!
    I found one pharmacy that stocks another hgh but as my FS struggled with working out the dose of the saizen I'm not sure she'd know about the new one.
    It just seems so hard and difficult, nothing in the venture is ever easy! I think I might just take myself off to bed, listen to my meditation track and hope I pass out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow helsbaby, good to hear u r getting over the nausea
    Vix hoping we have some golden swimmers in that lot
    U deserve the limo ride, enjoy it why not go in style
    Chiefs girl sorry to hear u have had a bad day, this journey is tough enough without the added stress, I was going to speak to our FS next week about the Saizen. Why did your FS have trouble with the dose?
    I have no idea whether I would have to source it myself or get it straight from the FS, I guess I'll find out next week
    Cd 1 for me, feeling rather crappy I rang the clinic to book my day 21 apt and asked her honest opinion about whether I should cycle in apr or leave it to may due to all of the public hols and being so close to EPU around this time, she said best to wait another mth. She mentioned EPU days could be tues/thurs instead of mon/wed/fri so I'd rather wait, so more waiting for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels, massive luck for tomorrow, another step along the journey for you.. Let us know how it goes, we are all here totally urging you on, feel like I'm living this a little with you!

Vix exciting you've got Athens ready to roll, do you literally just fly in, visit the clinic (for embryo transfer, is that what will happen?) and fly out again? Hope that coincides timing wise with my cycle too, will be nice having someone to be nervous with in the 2ww

Chiefs, sorry you're having a tough day, hugs to you.

Booboo, that means we prob will definitely be cycle buddies now - suspect mine will really be an end of April/start of May - probably better for me also considering the public hols that are in the way, I hadn't thought of that!'

Gosh I feel like such a rookie with this ivf caper!