Closed Thread
Page 88 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sad face.
    Just got ph call from FN and she said it looks like my eggie didn't fertilise. The embryologist is going to give it a few more hours as it may be a late fertiliser... Anyone ever heard of ICSI late fertilisation? Arrrgggghhhh!
    I'm out for lunch today too @littlesparrow74 (so sorry to hear about AF)- even though I've put on 10kgs during these last 3 cycles, I'm drinking some French Burgundy today and eating whatever.
    (That's if I can haul myself to the shower - sadness slows me down)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oops meant to post this here:
    Biscotti lovely - I wish I could say I don't know how you feel today but unfortunately I do. We really are rolling the dice with these low egg numbers. Which we know logically but a little piece of us whispers, what if this is the one. As my mum said to me last week, go easy on yourself and know that you are doing the very best you can.

Have a huge glass of gorgeous French red today and get lots of hugs from DH (and lots of virtual hugs from us at BH) xxx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti and Little Sparrow - sad that this wasn't the time for you - have a big drink and tomorrow is a new day with new opportunities.

Kelly - I think that just leaves you in a cycle now - lots and lots of positive energy to you!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Biscotti just saw Faith's response on the other thread re late fertilizers, crossing everything xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear the sad news this morning from both biscotti and sparrow :-( be kind to yourselves and eat and drink to your hearts galore! It won't take away the sadness completely but may just make today a little easier to get through. Lots of virtual hugs coming your way xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so so sorry to hear the news from sparrow and biscotti. Keep your chins up and take time out from ivf before jumping in again. Enjoy movida sparrow, one of my favorite restaurants when I'm in melb.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well... I shouldve stayed in bed Ive been such a beearch to DH.
    Yep. Psycho.
    I lost my bundle at him whilst we were making the bed together because he was more a jolly hinderance than help. Id asked him to help as my tummy is swollen and really sore when i bend over. We needed to put a new valance on the bed (lifting the mattress on my own was not what I felt I could manage) so I stupidly asked for help. Long story short, he was not following my "helpful hints" and I was holding up the bulk of the mattress getting more impatient and shirty by the second!!
    Finally - I lost it, told him he was totally shi$$t and why bother... Chucked down the mattress, exploded into tears, splattered mascara and insults all over the room and clean linen (get the picture?!!))Lol.
    Can giggle now. But I was seriously ready to lift him up, shove him in the bin, slam down the lid hard.. (1) Because he was just rubbish (2) Because he was so damn noisy with his rebuttals and protesting......
    Lucky for him he's over 6 feet and I'm not a WWF champion.

Here is an example of where singledom reigns supreme-no?
    Or am I delusional and bed making is a solo exercise always, with no exceptions?

Not long after that episode, the phone rang.
    Embryologist.
    I could hear it in her voice before she actually said the words..."unfortunately this time....."
    I really knew it anyway but was hoping, hoping.
    Perhaps Ive got a better chance ofwinning the 70 million bucks in Powerball this week.
    You can only hope.
    Seems that's what I'm fuelled on. Hope.
    Aren't we all?

Mascara back on.
    Feeling ok.
    Love to you all - especially @Kelly70 as you head to EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Biscotti71 I'm so sorry that your egg wasn't the one this time but don't give up hope. I got such a giggle out of your bed story!! It's funny as I have a cold and am feeling a bit down and sorry for myself and when I changed the bed before all I could think was I wish I had someone to do it for me as I couldn't be bothered. And then I read your hilarious story and thought maybe it is better I had to do it myself. Love it!! Am sure your DH understands as no doubt he's feeling a sad too. Thinking of you x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 I am so sorry to hear your news. It sux that you went through so much and are still in pain with no result.
    I must say I am holding up ok but probably because I haven't had much time to process it. I understand your melt down Biscotti I nearly lost it when I got on the plane this morning and someone was sitting in my seat, and being delayed half an hour probably didn't warrant tears.
    I am enjoying being in Melbourne surrounded by family, love, laughter and wine. It will probably hit me when I get home to reality. The look on my mums face broke my heart when I was giving my cousins 4 month old baby a cuddle at lunch.
    Thank you all so much for your kind words today, it means do much to be able to share this with who understand what I'm going through.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (17-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71, that story is hilarious and reminded me of a time a few years back when I was in a relationship. The guy I was with was helping me make up our bed and I was really tired at the time and wanting to get it done so I could get in it pronto!! He thought it would be funny to tackle me to the bed and whip the doona cover over my head and truss me up like a sausage roll. I cracked it royally and he took it badly and all I could think was why didn't I just do this myself!!! I felt bad later as he was just playing but sometimes you're just not in the mood yah. Funny story, thanks for telling it (even though I'm sure it wasn't funny at the time .

X

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (17-08-2014)