Closed Thread
Page 87 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome stuff Biscotti, I'm going that you just laid that golden egg and get great fertilisation news tomorrow. Kelly no giving up, that follie may be the golden egg also so sending you both positive vibes !! Omg I just realised that ill be turning 44 before the baby vibes !

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (15-08-2014),Kelly70  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops *vibes was supposed to read *comes !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news @Biscotti71!!! Very happy for you :-)
    Kel hang in there till Monday, it's tough I know doing this in your own. I often feel the same so I know watt you're going through. But we are here for you girl! I'd offer to pick you up but I have to work also. Bugger :-(
    Hels - that's super exciting about your parenting class and that you're so close to the finish line!! Am sure there'll be lots of couples but as my BFF always says you never know what is going on on someone's relationships and who are all happy on the surface but fight light cats and dogs when no ones around. Plus she also says in some ways doing it on your own means you don't have to argue about the best way to raise the child! Do there's lots if positives for us singles :-) @littlesparrow74 - keeping everything crossed for a positive result next week for you x

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (15-08-2014),Kelly70  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 you got one! You are one step closer - good on you for persevering!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Gosh what a beautiful group of girls you are - thanks so much for your lovely words of support and understanding, it has helped me so much today (and a couple of you made me cry!! In a grateful, good way!). Thanks for sharing your stories too single girls, it made me feel immeasurably better and less alone.

Yesterday was really a low day for me, probably one of my lowest, but I had a good sleep last night, chuffed off to work and then had a really good day - received a lovely caring email from my dad and his partner saying they were very happy to drive me on wed and take me home to stay at theirs overnight. Dad's making my favourite dinner, so sweet. So I think I underestimated him a little.

I'm not giving up yet, girls.

Biscotti darling, well done you!! Fertilize little egg, go you good thing!!

X

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (15-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Big Cheers to all of you here - this is a great thread, I find everyone of you speaks my language...
    I was trying to remember how I found this thread because I do have a confession. I assimilated into here via low responders/high doses of puregon thread (I think?). Anyhooo, y'all do know I'm not as hardcore, brave as you because I've got me a DH - right?
    Nevertheless Sisters, I've got your backs the whole way. More power to you whilst overcoming hurdles unique to single women - many others would pale, shrivel and give up at the mere thought of IVF solo. You are a special group and I believe the future. Paving the way for other women who, for whatever reason, don't have men in their lives right at this time of fragile fertility. We are entitled to exercise the right to use our bodies when, however we decide to. You are the Pioneer Women of a world where the definition of family is not Man, Woman plus children. Family - the definition is being redefined in a stupendous way. It's evolving. Positively.
    ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Jem70  (16-08-2014),Kelly70  (16-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the support and cheering from the sidelines ladies but looks like I am out for another cycle. AF arrived this morning 😢 . On the bright side I can eat and drink anything I want at Movida tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hi @Kelly70 I just wanted to say I've been following your thread since I joined bubhub and cheering you on. I think you're inspirational. Sending you good follie vibes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning chikas,

Sparrow, so very disappointed for you lovely, my heart just dropped when I saw your message. I was thinking you might be our next poster girl/inspiration. Was there another frostie from that last cycle? How are you feeling? And if anything can cheer you up this weekend, it will be Movida girl, enjoy and sending you a big hug xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 you really have an incredible way with words lady! Thank you for what you wrote, I totally agree with you that times are changing and families are being redefined - and by the way, having a DH doesn't make you any less Herculean/hardcore taking on this ivf caper. It's a tough ride regardless and even with a man on board, it's still really you pummeling mind, body and soul at the end of the day.

Thankyou for the sweet words of support and welcome @ScubaGal!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (16-08-2014)