Closed Thread
Page 81 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 and @Kelly70 I was told to take the syneral morning and night, they never specified that it had to be exactly the same time. Does it say that in the information.
    I am 1 week down and 1 week and a bit to go. My clinic tests 18dpo which isn't until Monday week but as I will be away am scheduled for blood test on the Tuesday which seems like forever away. Does anyone know how many days it takes for ovidrel to leave the system? I had my last support injection last night and would like to test Friday before I go away.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Biscotti71 and @Kelly70 I checked with the nurses as I knew I would be 30 mins late one day and they said you are pretty safe to be a few minutes out during down reg but that if you are using synarel instead on the agonist injection as you get closer to ovulation date you have to be exact. So you should be ok now. I set alarms on my phone to remind me.

Kelly that's a big dose of menopur! I didn't feel twinges until about day 6 - that's when the bloating would kick in too! And yes, hard to believe but 6 weeks has gone by. I started 3mg melatonin last night so by the time of OPU I should have a solid 10 weeks on all the new supplements.
    @littlesparrow74 everything crossed for you! I've heard it varies with ovidrel - 5 - 10 days.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (10-08-2014),Kelly70  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All, hope your having a great Sunday. Good luck with all your cycles. Kell70, I can't remember having any twinges for any of my cycles even those with good egg numbers so I wouldn't focus too much on it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (11-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    @Biscotti71 - lovely sunshine this morning here in Melbs too - I have all my windows open even though it's a tad fresh. I've baked a cake for my dad's birthday later today and heading off to the farmers market in a tick, life's not so bad on these drugs, have so much more energy than the antagonist cycle.

No twinges for me although I didn't get them last cycle either, just bloating, which I don't seem to have now either. 4 more days of injections yet still - and yes, good memory, am one day behind you so I scan on thurs. I'll be massively nervous for that I am tipping.

The synarel - i was told strictly 12 hours apart but last night I got distracted and sniffed 30 mins late. Ah well, hard to be immaculate with these schedules when you are balancing life

Glad you're in good spirits lady x
    Mmmmmm - cake!!
    Sounds like you had a nice sunshine day too!
    My spirits are up and skippity skip.... Feeling good but nervous at the same time....
    Really want Wednesday to hurry up!
    Good luck my cycle sister.
    Swirling the baby dust all over (with some rainbows for good measure) x
    ✨✨🌈👶🌈✨✨

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, how are you cycles going ? Had my OB appt today and have booked in my c section aargh it's all happening now. Ill be booked in on 25th Sept so that's around 39 weeks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hels - scary as all hell I'm sure, but also sooooo exciting! What a journey! You are one very lucky girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hels - 25th sept!! Woot woot! How amazing for you, finally meeting your bubba... So exciting!
    Dreams do come true xx✨✨✨✨

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kelly70 how are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Biscotti71, I'm doing okay - have actually felt a few minor twinges today (although trying not to read into anything). A bit of bloat and a little more tired than usual but clear headed and pretty steady on the Menopur. Nervous about thurs and praying for more than one follicle. What to do if there is only one?
    I'm thinking you can maybe relate to most of the above, with your scan tomorrow? How you feeling?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (13-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd share my last scan story to keep you positive! First scan 2 follicles - I was shocked - it was worse than my last cycle. Second scan 4. My FS was ready to go with them but decided to do one more scan to see if my lining improved. Out of nowhere I had 7 at the next scan so we sacrificed the largest and let them keep going. Fourth scan 9 follicles - and I got 7 eggs from those. In the end I stimmed for 14 days. Moral to the story is ask if there are any tiny follicles. They will ignore them and assume they won't grow!

goodluck for today @Biscotti71 and tomorrow @Kelly70 and congrats on your save the date @Helsbaby - a little Libra baby girl!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (13-08-2014)