Closed Thread
Page 79 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not sure I'm digging this melatonin.. Makes me drowsy but then disrupts my sleep.. I keep waking up, not to mention insanely vivid dreams that make going to sleep quite an adventure. Anyone else find the same? Mind you I've also started dhea a week ago and synarel. Can't wait to throw in Menopur to the mix today. Not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Kel, I love the melatonin! Makes me sleep really well so maybe it's all the other stuff combined? What dose are you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    2mg, I think you were on 4 right Kel?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Kellyk77 I hope you are feeling better today, it really is the most horrific test to go through. I really think that they should do it with sedation. Take care of yourself. @Kelly70 it is hardly surprising that our sleep patterns are disrupted with all the drugs, hormones etc we pump into ourselves and add to that the stress of the situation. I have always been a great sleeper but have struggled over the last 8 months. Hopefully things settle down for you soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (09-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm on 4mg Kel.
    Thx @littlesparrow74 - I agree on the sedation. It's such an awful thing to have to go through. Anyway it's done now and as they say, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 Not following this thread so well so not sure if you had this feedback but my cycle got cancelled - FSH 18 and i went on adrogen / testosterone cream for 3 weeks and that brought it down to 2.
    I ended up having a transfer form that cycle.. best result i've had so far.
    I'm so sorry. I was really upset when it happened but know there is still hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @aime999 I haven't heard if that before. Do you need a prescription?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kelly ill move in with my folks for 3 months after the birth then we will go back home after that. I have never taken melatonin but it doesn't sound too good although any drug that zonks you out should let you get some rest.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How you traveling on day 3 of synarel and drugs @Biscotti71? Finding this Menopur really easy in terms of no side effects. Feel pretty much normal, the gonal f whacked my energy. A little fiddly to mix but okay once you get the hang of it.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (10-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Official day one, and of course because my protocol is so far outside the box I can't get any sense out of the nurses. Luckily not much happens for the next few weeks except OCP so I will just push ahead with that while they figure themselves out. It takes about 2 months from day 1 to EPU so long road ahead!

How are you finding the menopur needles @Kelly70? I swear they are blunter than the others I use! What dose have you got? Fingers crossed you start to feel the twinges of success soon!