Closed Thread
Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ah Kel I am so freaking sorry, that's really unfair. Try to keep some hope there and remember you are still only 37. I know your FSH is high but that doesn't mean you don't have some quality 37 year old eggs in there. What is the cut off FSH for treatment? What would happen if they tried to stim you now, you'd still get an egg or two?
    Have you spoken to Lynn yet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kelly77 sorry to hear that, I wasn't aware there was an fsh cutoff. What did the clinic recommend ?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kellyk77 sorry to hear your FSH is up instead of going down as you had hoped. Do you have a plan from here xx
    Big hugs 😘

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The cut off is 10 and mine has gone up over 15 again. It's really not looking good for me as my body is starting to go through menopause :'-( there isn't anything more my FS can do. I'm on HRT which seemed to be working but not anymore. Will see what it is next month and go from there. If I get more bad news tomorrow from this ultrasound I'll seriously think about giving up. But will wait and see a a try to stay positive. My age doesn't really mean anything Kel, unfortunately my reproductive system is ageing before it's time...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I tried to stim with high fsh and I didn't respond despite the massive dose of drugs I was on. Had no response at all so it isn't worth trying again unless it's under 10 as it will likely be the same thing again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 this journey is filled with some serious slap in the face moments. I'm so sorry you're having one today - I hope the positive energy coming your way is at least a little comfort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx @Jem70 x
    It's funny as last month I was so worked up about calling for my results I put it off for a week! But today I was excited as I really thought things would've improved so it was a kick in the guts to find out it wasn't the case...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kellyk77 about the only thing I've worked out about this process is that it is the one time your instincts play tricks on you!

You deserve the right to feel sorry for yourself for a moment- at 37 this really is so unfair - just as long as you still come back from it fighting! I think miracles do happen, and I hope yours just stopped to ask for directions and will be here soon.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jem70 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (06-08-2014),Kellyk77  (06-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear @Kellyk77 it often feels like 1 step forward 10 steps back. Where to from here for you? Would donor eggs be suitable for someone with high FSH?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @littlesparrow74 - yes I still have DE option which my FS said would be the next step if HRT doesn't work. So I had started to come to terms with that but still feeling pretty sad. But I'll pick myself up again soon and carry on. Thanks for all the lovely support girls, can't tell you how much I appreciate it xx