Closed Thread
Page 76 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Biscotti71 babydust back at you and all over you too (that sounds so cute, I just imagined myself covered in a blanket of glowing sparkly fertility dust!!)
    Wow doing an almost identical cycle at the same time, lovely. Will be awesome to track our progress together. I really hope you get at least one egg too my dear. It's funny in my head today I thought - I would be thrilled with 2 decent sized follicles. Just 2 and I'd be over the moon. Not too much to ask is it.
    Throwing that baby dust around sure helped - AF rolled in this morning, make no mistake!
    And I too would adore 2x juicy follicles. Not much to ask at all. (Are you listening ovaries..??!!) lol.
    Last edited by Biscotti71; 05-08-2014 at 11:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Kellyk77 - the tube test isn't as bad as it sounds, it's really quick and feels kind of like an uncomfortable Pap smear - couple of hours later the cramps kick in but nothing nurofen can't handle :-) good luck!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Biscotti, Jem,Vix and Kellys, I also took coq10 150 one per day vitamin e and prenatals. Still taking the elevit too but will be glad not to have to choke on it for once. Biscotti and Kel, you only need one good quality embryo and a healthy uterus and you will get pregnant. I found that tube test uncomfortable and a bit painful but maybe I'm just soft

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Helsbaby For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (05-08-2014),Kellyk77  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I am taking prenatal, vit D, fish oil and CoQ10 I was also drinking red raspberry leaf tea up until transfer day, it is supposed to help uterine health.
    I found the tube test quite uncomfortable but I did have a bit of a blockage in one tube so that apparently makes it more painful, I went back to work afterwards but I would recommend going home to a hot water bottle and some serious pain relief.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice ladies.. i think i'll be waiting until i'm better prepared.
    I had a vast difference in my results from a really healthy diet, no alcohol and acupuncture once a week.

I also take daily
    Elevit
    CQ10
    3or 4g Melatonin

Also Adgrogyn cream to lower the FSH in the month directly prior to the cycle

I have a friend who succeed in the ivf journey and suggested a liver cleansing diet before the cycle starts too.
    Think i'll try that this time and preconception yoga.

I've only been separated for 6 weeks so have been drinking wine over that time.
    Something i'll be cutting out too.
    Also cut out coffee.

@littlesparrow74 - I did the antagonist cycle both times , i ovulated on the flare cycle so thats not for me.
    I got to transfer last time which gave me some hope !
    This will be my 4th cycle.
    Last edited by amie999; 05-08-2014 at 09:58.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to amie999 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx Vix, Hels & littlespareow for the advice re tube test. When I made the appointment they told me I wouldn't be able to go back to work and I should get someone to pick me up so have taken their advice and have a friend taking me and will come straight home after. I'm such a wuss when it comes to pain so hoping it isn't too bad... But I'll def have the hot water bottle and pain killers close by just in case sparrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellyk77 View Post
    Biscotti, I'll be trying elonva when I try again so keen to see how you respond - keep us posted!
    Hels - just waiting for my latest bloods to see where to from here. Also having my tubes checked on Thursday which I'm not looking forward to as it's meant to be quite uncomfortable :-( fingers crossed all my results are good and I can get the ball rolling again. Only been waiting since October last year for my super stubborn fsh to come down! Fingers crossed...
    Hi Kellyk77 - it's going to be an interesting one with regard to the Elonva. (This is Cycle#3)
    I used Elonva on my first cycle which was cancelled due to no response.
    That was with orgalutran.
    This time it's Synarel - the "sniffer all" as I call it. Lol.
    I guess we will find out how this "Boost" cycle works with my body and stubborn ovaries in the next coming week. FX
    You must be really keen to get Thursday and those bloods done and dusted so you can cycle again. I hope all goes well with it and you're back in the IVF cycle saddle in no time! FX ✨

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Biscotti71 For This Useful Post:

Kellyk77  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Biscotti that babydust sprinkle worked it's magic on me too - just got AF as well, spot on 28 days! Our cycles are synced I think this Flare starts on Day 2. My official day 1 will be tomorrow though I think.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (05-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent work Kel fingers crossed for a great outcome. 28 day cycle sounds fantastic

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my blood results... Fsh has gone back up to 15.3 :-(
    Was so hopeful it would've improved again rather than got worse ... Feeling so despondent....