Closed Thread
Page 73 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kel, yeah am nervous about it. I think ill be having a c section at 38 weeks the doc thinks it is safer at my age. Being cut worries me too I've never had any surgery before. It will all be worth it though. My mum will be with me.i haven't even bought anything for the nursery yet just wanted to get closer but I think I better start soon before I get too heavy and can't do anything. Hope everyone in here is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So exciting Hels! Time strats to fly the further in you get hey

Good luck LittleSparrow - fingers crossed this little frostie is your keeper.

Fingers crossed for you to Kelly - hope you get a cycle in at Melb IVf and a beautifully timed cancellation appointment with Lynn that you end up not needing cos you're UTD

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Vixjc For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (02-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Vix, that would be perfection if I was. Have my apt with old FS tomorrow, hopefully I'll start my next cycle this week. I'm enjoying a large red right now on this lazy Sunday arvo just in case

Update on you Vix? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly70 View Post
    Thanks Vix, that would be perfection if I was. Have my apt with old FS tomorrow, hopefully I'll start my next cycle this week. I'm enjoying a large red right now on this lazy Sunday arvo just in case

Update on you Vix? How are you feeling?
    Good luck with your apt today Kel. Hope this is a fruitful day for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Biscotti lovely, just waiting to see her now.. 20 mins late so far.. Sigh!
    Gosh just heard a girl ring through to the receptionist here and clearly excited about a positive preg result. So jealous!

I read on the other thread you are doing a Boost cycle is that right? Did you switch docs? Update please.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Kelly70 For This Useful Post:

Biscotti71  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Kel. How frustrating she's already made you wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah she had a complicated EPU before seeing me which made her late.. They were profusely apologetic so I've forgiven them
    Anyway was quite a good apt - we talked about trying different things and I'll be starting Flare this week when day 1 kicks in. I can feel AF coming so I'm happy to be trying something new so quickly. She did mention donor eggs Hels but she was also reasonably optimistic.. I'm surprised. She said I can try with own eggs til 46 but that rates at 45-46 are super low. She also wrote me a script for melatonin (wondering why I wasn't put on this from day dot as she mentioned they think it can take a few months to kick in) and that she had used DHEA with a few patients and found it made no difference.

So Flare is like a mini version of the long down reg - similar concepts. Means I'll be sniffing synarel (bit scared of that, heard it's a bit rough) and injecting Menopur this time instead of gonal f. She says she's had some success with this protocol in my age group and that we may not get too many more eggs from me than previously but that it can help with getting more eggs.

Bring it on.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee so happy for you @Kelly70 great news that you will be trying something so soon, it can be frustrating sitting around waiting. Hopefully you won't be needing that appt with Lynn.
    Syneral's not that bad, I had a bit of a faint headache but acupuncture helped that. Just drink lots of water as I found I got quite thirsty.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to littlesparrow74 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo hoo!! That great Kel. I did a flare cycle on synarel and didn't have any side effects. It was gross to sniff up tho and kinda annoying having to take it at exactly the same time morning and night. But other than that it was ok. Good luck! I just had another blood test so hopefully my fsh has come down again. Fingers crossed as then I can finally start the ball rolling again after waiting 9 months!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kellyk77 For This Useful Post:

Kelly70  (04-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,
    Just looking for other single ladies doing ivf.. i've recently seperated from my partner.
    We were using a donor so i'm still ok to go ahead with my next (4th) cycle.
    Because i'm moving house etc i'm trying to decide whether to wait another month... having already waited 2 i'm worried this will reduce my chances further.
    The FS has said the sooner the better, but the stress i'm under won't help i'm sure.
    Its a hard decision to make and i'm sure i want to have the opportuni
    ty to have a baby even if single. Just hard to be doing right now before i'm settled.